Guardian Angles

They say that the fallen warriors rest in the heavens above as angels

They say that the fallen warriors rest in the heavens above as angels. And it seems like the old leader of the Order of the Stone had went through that path. A sad tragedy occurred that caused the leader to pass away. Many were mourning for his death, but not as much as a certain warrior. Petra, the lover of Jesse, was in depression, but it eventually went away when she ended up giving life to someone. 5 years later, the child of Jesse, grew into a find healthy boy who goes by the name Hunter and to his current day, he still wishes to meet his father. But one day, a new evil rises and is accompanied with corrupted angels and he wishes for all the souls of the living to fall into his hand to take over everything. The Order of the Stone must work together and work together with an angel who is given a chance to fight against the evil. But how will the Order react when that angel turns out to be their fallen leader? 

One way to find out....

No Violence

No smut

Couples: Jetra and Axlivia

Characters:

Jesse: The fallen hero and retired leader of the Order of the Stone. Jesse lost his life when he had a choice on ending his life or both his and Petra's. Before his death, he was married to Petra and was the 'hero in resident' of Beacontown. He spend the next five years in heaven serving the leader of the angels without knowing he became a father. When something happens that causes to corrupt most of the angels, he is send back on earth to help his old teammates to defeat the evil. Upon helping them, he learns everything about Hunter and he felt guilty not being the father Hunter needed. He knows that once his mission is over, he needs to return back to heaven. However, he secretly plans on working on something to get him back to earth as a living human once more so that he can be with his friends and family.

Petra: The warrior of the Order of the Stone. She was married to Jesse and was pregnant with his child, and was planning to tell him, but the following day, Jesse passed away and it hit her hard and blamed herself for it. She decided to stay strong and raised her son alone with the help of her friends. As Hunter grew up, Petra didn't had the heart to tell him that his father was dead, so she told him that he went into an adventure and they will meet him soon. When the evil rises, she and the rest of the Order take Hunter and the survivors to a safe place in the Farlands. Upon reaching there, they will meet the guardian angel that will fight with them. However, when she learns that the angel is in fact Jesse, she goes to tears and is glad to have him in her arms and tells him everything about Hunter. Although reunions are nice, she knew that Jesse had to go back to heaven after his mission is complete.

Lukas: The architecture of the Order of the Stone. Lukas was a very close friend to Jesse and he was grieving over Jesse's death. He knew about Petra's pregnancy and was the one encouraging her to tell him, but he did not expect Jesse to die before she got the chance. He helped Petra raise Hunter but he didn't want to take away Jesse's position as the father, so he decided to take him as an uncle. When evil rises, he takes every survivor with the rest of the group to the Farlands for a safe place. Upon reaching the place, he and the rest of the Order meet the guardian angel who turned out to be Jesse. He was shedding tears when they met once more, but he knew that Jesse had to go back to heaven in one point.

Hunter: The son of Petra and Jesse. Hunter, was born not to long after the passing of his father. As he got older, he wished to see the man who is claimed to be his father, not knowing what really happened to him. When he meets his father for the first time, he becomes more that a happy child. However, upon learning the truth, he is heartbroken knowing that his father can not be with him for the rest of his life.

Axel: The Griefer of the Order of the Stone. Axel was another close friend of Jesse and it hit him hard upon hearing him dead. He knew about Petra being pregnant and was excited on becoming an uncle to the young child. He helped Petra raise Hunter with the help of his friends and was glad to be the uncle of the little guy. When the evil rises, he and the rest of the Order help the survivors go to the Farlands to find a safe place. Upon reaching the lands however, he meets an angel with his friends and when he learns that the angel is Jesse, he was more then crying with happiness. However, he knew that the reunion won't last once the battle is over.

Olivia: The Redstone engineer of the Order of the Stone. Olivia was the last of Jesse close friends and it hit her hard when she learned about his death. She knew Petra was pregnant and wanted to take care of the little guy as an aunt. She helped Petra raise Hunter with the rest of her friends and she was more than glad to help. When the evil rises, she and her friends get the survivors moving toward the Farlands for them to be safe. Upon reaching the Farlands, she meets the guardian angel and cries when she learns the angel is Jesse. But no matter how happy she is, she knew that it wouldn't last once the battle is over.

Review:

"Hold on Jesse! Please hold on! The others will be here soon!" Begged Petra as her hand held a tight grip on the rock and the other held his hand to keep him from falling.

Jesse watched as Petra's hand was beginning to slip. With her holding both of their weights, she won't hold on for much longer. He looked down at the bottomless pit of death before looking back at Petra. His eyes filled with fear as Petra's hand was losing her grip. Without a second thought, he made his decision.

"You have to let me go."

Petra looked at him as he had gone mad, "NO! I'm not letting go Jesse! Just hold on! Our friends are almost here!"

Upon saying that, her hand was losing it's grip on the rock in which cause Jesse to look at her with more fear coming out of his eyes.

"You have to let me go Petra! You can't hold the both of us! I can not let you die! By the time our friends come it will be too late!"

"No! Please Jesse! Don't let go! I can't let you die!" Pleaded Petra with tears on her eyes.

Jesse saw the tears in was stunned. He had never seen Petra cry in his entire life. But seeing her hand which was losing it's grip on the rock, he let his own tears fall.

"I'm sorry."

Petra looked at him, before she could ask what he means, Jesse slapped her in the face. Petra gasped and held where Jesse slapped her, but upon doing that, she released Jesse's hands. By the time she realized what she did, it was too late. Jesse fell to the bottomless pit, showing no sign of fear on his face. He had tears falling out of his eyes, but he had a sad smile on his face while accepting his fate.

"JEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSE!"