Introduction <3 Love at first sight

||Joshua P.O.V||

  Okay basic things you need to know about me before I start. I'm in high school, a senior. I am a nerd. I usually get bullied and forgotten. I have a two friends. Their names are Jihoon and Hansol. I gave them nicknames. :P One last thing.......I'm gay, so it's hard finding someone else gay. Okay okay enough about me. Getting into what happened today. Hmmmm....Okay!

I was running down the street, hiding behind the bushes trying to get away from my bullies. I know they were following me....somewhere. I wish I could've asked Hansol or Jihoon to come with me. Cost is clear! I just sprinted right to the door, not looking behind me. I flung the door open and walked inside about to collapse. Luckily, I didn't. I walked to a shelf with the new book arrivals. And they have my favorite book! I've been waiting for this book to arrive! While I was (kinda XD) squealing to myself, someone tapped my shoulder. I froze. I knew it! I knew the bullies were here, watching me! I slowly turned around in fear, knowing I was going to get pushed into the bookshelf. My eyes met with a soft, brown set of eyes that shined in the sunlight. He had straight, black hair that was down to his chin. He was like an angel. I was staring a little too long. He cleared his throat, awkwardly. 

Jeonghan: *ahem* "excuse me, can I get to the books?"

Joshua: *face red* "Oh! I um sorry.." *moves*

Jeonghan: *chuckles * "that's fine! My name is Jeonghan by the way" *smiles*

Joshua: "oh, mine is Joshua" *awkward chuckling, blushing*

  Me and Jeonghan were hanging out for the rest of the day. YAY! Made a new friend :D I think I like him.....No! No I don't! But his smile and laugh *sigh* AHH snap out of it Joshua! ( lol, focus Josh) Jeonghan and I exchange numbers. Me and him ended up having so much in common! It was like we were twins or something! *sigh* He's so nice. :) Well gotta go home now. Next day is school. 

*Just so you know, I wrote this in school -3-|| Just a small chapter. FYI I won't be updating any of my stories often.;( But i'll try my best! hope you enjoyed! okay BYYE X3*