Mwah~ ♡

|| Jeonghan's P.O.V||

    Ahh! He said yes! I'm so happy! I haven't felt this way since Seungcheol asked me out, but this feeling was slightly different. When Seungcheol asked me, I was smiling and blushing. Feeling the butterflies flutter around. But Joshua got me squealing like a school girl and giving me a tingly feeling in my legs. Even had a warm, welcoming feeling in my chest. 

  We ended up hanging out for the rest of the day, till dark. To be honest,I didn't want to leave Joshua. I want to stay with him. We had so much fun. (No dirty thoughts  you perverts -_-) It was around 6 when his parents came home. They were really nice. I stayed over for dinner. We talked and talked.

Joshua's eomma: "Jeonghan, it's getting late. Do you want to stay over? If it's okay with your parents"

Joshua: "eomma!"

Joshua's eomma: "what? It's dangerous to walk in the dark" *cutting food*

Jeonghan: "oh, my parents are fine with me staying over! If Joshua let me stay over..." *looks over at Joshua*

Joshua: *mumbling*  "it's fine....."

  I smiled and hugged Joshua, tightly. His eomma also smiled and took the dirty plates and placed them in the sink. Joshua and his appa helped with the dishes and I was left alone in the living room. It was kinda awkward. Rocking back and forth on the soft couch, I waited patently for Joshua. 

In the corner of my eyes, I see something that caught my eyes. It was a small portrait with small decoration around the frame. Standing up, I pick up the small picture. It was Joshua with his family." Kindergarten graduation " that's what it says on the top. He was adorable! He had the graduation hat on which was too big for his little head and was smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't help, but smile to myself. Imagining baby Joshua and..."EARTH TO JEONGHAN!" 

  Whipping my whole entire body around like a tornado. *Joshua confused face* I put the picture down as fast as I can. Smiling sheepishly. Joshua tilted his head to the side, then shrugged. He grabbed my hand led me to the bathroom and giving some clothes to change into. 

(TIME TRAVELING!!!!!!!!!!!)  

   I sat down on his warm bed. Looking up at Joshua, while he gets out more pillows. Joshua threw one at my face which caught me by surprise. He laughing at me.

Jeonghan: *surprise face* 

Joshua: "hahaha, you're so cute"

Jeonghan: "YA!" *throws pillow* 

Joshua: *sticks out tongue* "you missed mee!"

    I'm done, I jumped on Joshua's back and pulled him to the bed. I flipped him over and pinned him to the bed. Gasping for air. I stare straight into his cat-like eyes. I felt myself getting closer to his face, slowly. I guess he couldn't wait. He ripped his arms out of my grasp, gripping my face and kissing me, but he was gentle. Unlike someone I know. (Lol :3) Augh, his lips are heaven. I felt a spark in my chest. Feels good. I pulled away and laid down by his side. He quickly turned over and pulled me closer. Listening to his heartbeat was calming. It was beating pretty fast too. I looked up. 

Jeonghan: "are you nervous?"

Joshua: "maybe..." *blushing*

Jeonghan: "Don't be" *smile* "now go to sleep, we have school tomorrow."

Joshua: "okay okay. Goodnight~"

Jeonghan: *kiss* "goodnight"

  I smiled to myself, imagining Joshua's blushing face, but before I closed my eyes, I swore I heard Joshua call me angel. He thinks I fell asleep. 

Joshua: "goodnight my angel~"

Jeonghan: "...."

Joshua: *phew* "he is not awake" *chuckle* "I love you, Jeonghan"

 Oh my god. I love you too Joshua. I want to kiss him, but he'll know that I'm awake. I'll just do it in the morning.

*done with another chapter. hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote. okay byye*