what a coincidence...

{ Jeonghan P.O.V♡}

  When Seongcheol kick Joshua in the stomach, it scared me! I wanted to pull Seungcheol back, but I can't. I just couldn't move. I stood, watching Seungcheol abuse this innocent guy.

  My heart was racing. After Seungcheol was done, he turned around and smirked. He motioned his friends to go. He took my hand pulled me towards his body. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I tried looking back at Joshua, but Seungcheol grabbed my chin, and turned my head to face him. He placed his forehead on mine.

Seungcheol: "I promise I will never do that to you ever"

Jeonghan: *gulp* "okay...."

  I didn't even want to know what he would do to me. I'm even more scared now that he said that! After he "promised" me, he turned into Joshua's direction and took my hand. He looked pissed.

Next day
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 5 more minutes! I slapped the alarm clock and got out of bed. It was my first day of school. I was transfering schools today!  Brushed my hair, and teeth. I got my uniform on and headed downstairs. My eomma placed down my food and kissed the top of my head. I thanked her and started eating. She knew I was gay and she supported me. I'm happy...kinda. I've been thinking of breaking up with Seungcheol, but I know he would kill me if I did. I liked him, before he became a bully. He was nice and caring. Now, he just a jerk. (Sorry to the people who love Coups DX)  okay okay, calm down Jeonghan. It was about time to go to school. I got up from my seat and told my eomma I am going.  She said bye and closed the door behind me.

(Time traveling (~*^*~))

All the students, mostly the girls were staring at me. They just all swooned when I waved. It was awkward and very uncomfortable. I rushed to my class and sat down. I placed my head on my arm and blocked the world out. The first thing that came to mind was actually, Joshua. I don't know why. My heart just started racing just the thought of him. Wow, I haven't felt like this in a while. While I was in my thoughts, someone tapped my shoulder. Looking up slowly, and my thoughts have come true. It was Joshua. My heartbeat is deafening. He looks so good today....what am I talking about?

*well I was writing this chapter in school :D the teacher didn't care! Hope you enjoyed*