Official!

|♡Joshua's P.O.V♡|

I couldn't believe my ears. I-is he actually asking me out? I don't know if I should....wouldn't he be cheating? Seungcheol will kill me. This is too risky. I look up at Jeonghan's shining eyes filled with hope. I sighed. 

Joshua: "I-I don't know Jeonghan...."

Jeonghan: "I knew you were going to say that..."

Joshua:  :"I'm sorry" *looks away* 

Jeonghan: *light bulb pops out of his head* " How about it can be our secret?"

   I looked at him like he was crazy. He really is willing to cheat on Seungcheol. (seems legit) 

Joshua: "But you're gonna cheat on Seungcheol and it seems he REALLY loves you...why would you do that to someone"

Jeonghan: *frowns* "You don't know what he did..."

Joshua: "excuse me?" 

  Jeonghan took a seat next to me. He breathed in and out for awhile. I was waiting patently for him to start talking.  

Jeonghan: "Seungcheol cheated on me 1 year ago, I found him kissing someone else in my apartment......I was so mad, I threw everything at him that I could reach. I ran all the way down the street to the library where we were at yesterday and sat down on one of the benches in the cold. *sigh* I cried and cried, but he found me. I was too busy to notice him. He pulled me up. His grip was tight. I had a bruise on my wrist for a week. Anyways, he apologized and kissed me on the spot. I was blind. I couldn't see he was a player. I forgave him. I feel weak. That was the biggest mistake I had ever made because he cheated on me again for the same person and it all happened again....He doesn't love me Joshua."

   My jaws dropped. Well actually I can see Seungcheol a player. That won't help. I stroked Jeonghan's back and hugged him. He was on the brink of tears. Jeez, he is in so much pain. I opened my mouth to say something, but the nurse came in without notice. 

(Time traveling ~(0.0)~)

  It was time to leave school. As always I walked alone. Jihoon and Hansol lived in another neighborhood in the opposite direction of mine. I waved goodbye and head home as fast as I could, slamming the heavy door shut. I'm home alone. My eomma and appa are at work right now. I dropped my backpack on the floor. 

  *THUMP* Running upstairs and slamming my body on my soft, cozy bed. Breathing in the scent of my freshly washed blanket then grabbing my phone from my pocket and scrolling to Jeonghan's contact. (you are now gonna see the text messages.)

(Joshua's nickname on Jeonghan's phone) My little nerd!:  Hey, are you home?"

|No responses for about 10 minutes|

(Jeonghan's nickname on Joshua's phone) ~Angel~: "yeah, why?"

My little nerd!: "are you doing anything?"

~Angel~: "um no"

My little nerd!: "wanna hang out? My parent will be okay with you coming over"

~Angel~: "I'll come over...."

My little nerd!: "cool"

    Yes! I was jumping around like a little kid for a moment, until I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down, almost slipping. Fixing my hair and then opening the door. Jeonghan smiled and walked in. He took off his shoes and sat down on the couch in the living room. I got some food out and placed them on the table. 

Jeonghan: "so, why did you invite me here?"

Joshua: "Cause I wanted to tell you that....yes, I do want to date you" 

Jeonghan: "Jinjja?" *getting excited* (if you don't know Korean, "Jinjja" means really -3-)

Joshua: "ne~" ( and "ne" means yes -3-)

  Jeonghan tackled me in a hug and lightly kissed my cheek. I turned pink and Jeonghan laughed. His laugh was like music. It was adorable.

*Another update :3 Hope you enjoyed, Jihan XD. don't forget to vote, I guess. okay BYYE X3*