Next day

~Jeonghan P.O.V~

  So the next day, Chan woke up before me and Joshua. He climbed down the bed, grabbed my phone. He was slapping it, violently. I will always remember that sound. *BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM* 

Jeonghan: *Rises from the dead* "Chan! What are you doing?"

Chan: *Looks up, stares*

Jeonghan: 0^0

Chan: *giggle* "You look funny"

  I looked at Chan with a "-_-" face and he continued to laugh at me.  I picked up my phone and looked at the screen. It was scratch.....great. I turned the phone and found out! I was locked out for 5 minutes! *face to palm* uuuughhhhh. Why is it so hard to have a child? I scooped Chan off the floor and brought him into the kitchen. Joshua was still knocked out, hehehe. Chan hung onto me, which was the CUTEST THING EVAR! (lololol) I sat him down at the table and started to dig through the cabinets for food. I wonder, what does Chan like to eat?

-Chan's P.O.V-

   Wat is he doin? I just wanted a banana! Smh. Oooo a bang-y toy! ( also known as a spoon XD) I take!

Jeonghan: "Ahhh, no no. That's not for you." *trying to take the spoon*

  WAT IS HE DOIN!? IT MINE! NOOOOOO!

Chan: *whining**tugging on the spoon*

  STAWP IT NOW! I should! My secret weapon!

Chan: *starts crying*

Jeonghan: "Chan! Don't cry" *Searching frantically* "Oh! Here, eat some banana!"

 Yes! Finally! I take! *grabs zee banana* This is good. :D

~Jeonghan P.O.V

  I can't with the child. DX I just gave him some bananas cause I couldn't find anything else. I guess I'll just have to eat cereal then. *sigh* When is Joshua gonna wake up? *Munch Munch Munch*  Chan was staring at the last two pieces of bananas. It was really....weird. He was observing the things, a manner than makes me uncomfortable, for some reason. After that thought, a devilish smirk formed on his baby face. 

  What the. He then looked for one moment then he smashed his whole face into the two pieces of banana. I jumped and rushed to his aid. 

Jeonghan: "what are you doing!?"

Chan: *lifts head up* "hehehe. I look like chu~!"

Jeonghan: "what..."

  The banana's were sticking to his forehead. I just turn away and walk to the bathroom. Now I know why he said that....there was two big red marks on my head. It's because I've face palming myself. MM kay..... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Long time no see! Hope you enjoyed this update. Lolol if you don't like baby Chan, I'll maybe do something. ;3 I tried to come up with something and that came out XD Well I hoped you like it! okay BYYE X3*