Not a normal school day

~Joshua P.O.V~

Joshua: *opens door*

Jihoon: "Hey! Wait...Who is that? *points to Chan*

Joshua: "My um..Baby cousin!"

Jihoon: "What?" *Confused*

Joshua: "yeahh..SO! ready for school?" 

Jihoon: "mmhm, but what about your baby? Your parents aren't home and I don't think you can bring a baby to school"

Joshua: "Um *sigh* I don't have any idea what to do with Chan..."

 Jihoon out his finger up to his chin and started to think. Chan giggled at Jihoon's expression, which caught his attention. 

Jihoon: " Aw. You're a cute one" *patting his wittle head :3*

 Chan was grinning from ear to ear. I bounced him up a little. Slipping off...ugh. Chan looked up at me, his eyes showed pure happiness at this random moment.

Joshua: "what is it?"

Chan: "dada!"

  Jihoon's face turned a very bright pink when he heard Chan say dada. I laughed so hard I fell to the wall next to me. Chan still had his smile stuck on his face.  Chan crawled over to Jihoon and patted his knee. Jihoon look down, still pink. Chan hugged his leg and cooed. 

Jihoon:"aw.."

Joshua: "oh my...."*laughing hella hard*

Jihoon: "grr...I can ask my eomma if she can look after Chan? I don't want him alone all day, and neither do you, probably"

Joshua: *wheezing* "yeah...yeah! Let's go!" *laughing and crying*

   Jihoon and Chan had to help me out the door of my house, but by the time we got to Jihoon's, we both forgot about Jeonghan.

Jeonghan P.O.V!!

  JOSHHHUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ANND that's it 030 I'm sorry I took so long~ School and work piled up ;-; I'll try to keep up! I'm probably gonna publish some chapters on here and the other book "I ship my friends" but I hope you enjoyed  it! okay BYYE X3*