Baby Chan~

Joshua's P.O.V (Typing in school XD)

  I can't we actually brought a child home. I pulled the blanket over his tiny body and left him, so he can sleep. Jeonghan was sitting on the couch, sipping his warm coffee. I tapped his shoulder from behind. Jeonghan looked up at me with glassy eyes. Is he...crying? He can't be crying over Chan. I mean, it is messed up that his parents abandoned him at the park. *sigh* What are we going to do now? I weakly smiled and kissed his cheek. 

Joshua: "Chan is going to be okay. I guarantee it" 

Jeonghan: " But *sigh* What are we going to do? My parents can't take care of him and I don't think your parents are going to take care of him either"

Joshua: "Actually, I would be able to care for him. For awhile. My parents will get it,  I think"

Jeonghan: "Really?" *smiling forming*

Joshua: "yeah" *Jumping over zee couch* "Chan could be our child until we find his parents"

  Jeonghan pulled me into a warm hug. He chuckled into my ears. It was like listening to music when he laughs. I kissed him once more and pulled away. I tip toed to my room where Chan is and upon opening the door, Chan was sitting up straight hugging his pillow.

*DONE! VERY SHORT!  hope you enjoyed!  okay BYYE X3*