and now this morning sucks, kind of :3

|♡Joshua's P.O.V♡|

  8:00. It's already 8! I have to get ready! NOW! I  got off of Jeonghan and sprinted to the bathroom. Dang it, forgot my uniform. Jeonghan just sat on my bed, staring at me like I was an idiot. It took some time, but he got the hint. He pushed me out of my room and handed me my uniform.

He slammed the door shut and told me to hurry and change. Running again. *RUNNING RUNNING* BAM! I hit the wall with my face. Ahh, my nose is bleeding! I quickly turned the knob of the door and grabbed a paper towel for my dying nose.

  My eomma popped out of nowhere, looking pale. I think she heard me hit  the wall. She helped me with my nose and I thank her.

Eomma: "that's why you shouldn't run in the house! I been telling you this since you were 5" *cleaning blood*

Joshua: "I'm sorry! I was in a rush because it was 8:00"

Eomma: "I heard you get up early, what were you doing? Is Jeonghan up?"

  I only answered the last question. She doesn't need to know what I have been doing.

(Time traveling ^-^)

  Me and Jeonghan made it to school on time! So happy. We didn't see Seungcheol either. I let go of Jeonghan's soft hand and walked to my 2nd period class. I sat right next to Jihoon and told him about Jeonghan.

Joshua: "Jeonghan is like an angel! He sparkles in the sunshine and just augh....he is perfect"

Jihoon: *mumbling* "where have I heard Jeonghan?" *GASP*

Joshua: "what?"

Jihoon: "Isn't Jeonghan, Seungcheol's boyfriend?"

Joshua: "yeah..."

Jihoon: "he is going to KILL you! I'll make sure to hide the guitar" (lol why did I do that XD) 

Joshua: "there is no need for that"

 When Jihoon opened his mouth to say something, but the teacher came in. Class has started. The bell rang and the teacher instructed us to open our text books to page 244 and read paragraphs 1-25. I reached under my desk to grab my book and there was a sticky note on it. Huh, didn't notice it on my book. Picking up the note and reading it.

To: Joshy~

  Hey! It's your angel, Jeonghan. I hope you have a good day at school, but I'll have to go home today. :( I know, I'm sorry. I might be able to come the day after so, that's plus, right? :D Just know I love you

Your little angel,  

 Jeonghan~

    Aww. Wait, how did he know I call him "angel"? 0_0|| Did he hear me? *turning into an apple* (Let's try something besides a tomato :3)

*UPDATE! JIHAN!!! well I ship Jeongcheol too........hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote :D okay BYYE X3*