Fight starts NOW

||Jeonghan P.O.V||

  I tried helping Joshua up! I mean it! He just pushed me away and walked back to the classroom. I was running up to catch up to him, but someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. I pulled my arm with all my strength. The unknown person pulled me back and gave me a back hug. What? I whipped my head around and saw Seungcheol's face incredibly close to mine. He kissed my cheek lightly and placed me on the floor. (just imagine Coups holding Jeonghan  like a teddy bear, if you know what that looks like) He looked away from me and started to walk in Joshua's direction. I wanted to warn Joshua, but Mingyu cupped my mouth. Trying to call to Joshua would just be a muffled scream. 

  Joshua kept walking, without looking back. Mingyu pulled back to the corner, so I couldn't see Joshua. Gotta think fast! I looked up and Mingyu was too busy to notice me looking. I twisted my body, I was facing Mingyu now. Before he got to do anything, I yanked mine and Mingyu's hand up. I then, pulled down with all the force I got left in my arms. Mingyu moved with his arms and ended up on the floor. You can hear the loud SMACK throughout the hallways. Mingyu was groaning on the floor. I took one last look and turned to corner where the war was. As I walk closer to the corner, I can hear someone hitting another. It was loud and clear. Thumping, smacks and low groans. I slowed down my pace. Fear growing inside of me. I look around, afraid of the color red. What I saw wasn't as bad as I imagined, but it's still really bad. 

* Just wait until tomorrow for the next chapter :P Sorry. My friend was reading this, and I apparently scared him XD Whoops! but hope yalls enjoyed! okay BYYE X3*