Stop it!

{Jeonghan P.O.V}

  Joshua saved my life back there! He made Gyu-Hyeon run! That was hilarious watching her face go pale when she saw my savior! I was laughing with Joshua. Joshua also thought it was amusing. Joshua's mood quickly changed when he said that Gyu-Hyeon was his cousin. I thought it was pretty funny and laughed a little harder. He kept a frightening, straight face I have never seen before.  My smile soon faded away, realizing that it wasn't a joke.

Jeonghan: "um you're not joking huh?" *gulp* 0_0

Joshua: "no....no I'm not" *staring into Jeonghan's soul*

   I looked away, trying to avoid Joshua's piercing gaze that stabbed my soft eyes. Maybe it was a bad idea to come over.......well can't leave now. Joshua sighed and intertwine his finger with mine. His grip was loose. I turned my head slightly to make contact eye contact with him. He had an apologetic smile on his handsome face. I hid my pink face in my other hand. Joshua chuckled, while swing our arms back and forth. 

Like 5 minutes later -3-''

  Joshua unlocked the door of his home and opened the door for me, like a gentlemen. So sweet. *blush blush* Just like cake. (Lololololol) We both walked to the couch and sat down. I should change his name on my contacts to "my gentlemen"......hmm?  

Joshua: *poke poke* "hello? anyone there?" *smirking*

Jeonghan: *snaps out of thoughts* "Hmm?"

Joshua: *smile while looking down at hands* "you're cute" *mumbling* 

Jeonghan: " oh.....ya stop making me blush.." *blushing*

Joshua: "But it's so cute~" *tuck Jeonghan's hair behind his ear*

  I lightly hit his chest and turned away holding my warm cheeks. He's laugh, ahhh~ it's so calming and gentle. *smile* I can feel Joshua slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. I stayed still to see what he would do.

Joshua: *whisper close to ear* "ah~ Don't ignore me and love me"

Jeonghan: "uhhhh what"

  Somebody help me before I explode! ><

*AAAAAAANNNNND that's it. hope you enjoyed! please vote!! okay BYYE X3*