1.My everything

"It has to be the best....you get it ?! " I shouted at my employ.

They are useless

They don't know how to work ; how to make it perfect.

"Out " I shouted again and he left my cabin , looking on the floor. I sat on my bossy chair and began to work on the file , fixing the work he destroyed. I was angry when suddenly my phone started ringing flashing the name, Nandini.

Oh God !!

She knows that I need her !! Every Time

She is my angel

"Hello Manik " her melodious voice reached my ear as soon as I attended the call and I felt like I was breathing again ; I am alive again...."Manik ??" She called out again as I didn't answer. What can I do ?? I was so lost in her voice..

"Ji Manik ki jaan " I replied and I know she must have been blushing.."aaj tumhari appointment thi na ?" I asked forgetting my romantic mood as I wanted to know whether she was perfect or not.

"Haan " she replied

"Tou kya kaha doctor ny ?" I asked

"They have done some tests but I am sure nothing will come out of it. You were hust exaggerating." She said. Only I know how hard it was to convince her to visit doctor. Sh thinks having fever after every week is normal..

I hope it happens what she is saying..

"I hope k aosa hi ho " I replied

"Hope ?? Mr.Manik Malhotra is talking about hope and all....seriously ??" She was making fun of me..

She is seriously my girl

Btw she was correct...I wasn't the person who talks about hopes but she changed me...

"Haan udha lo jitna mazaakh udhana hai " I said faking sadness and her laughing.."btw ho kahan ?" I asked

"Shopping pr ayi hun Alya and Mukti k saath " she told "acha tell me k black top ya white ?" She asked at once

"White !! It looks perfect on you " I said

"Perfect !!! Ufff " she was pissed...she doesn't like when I use perfect...she thinks no one is perfect in this world..everyone is same...working with two hands , walking with two legs , watching with two eyes , thinking from a brain.

She is totally different from others.

She hates to show off but I guess if you have then you have to show.

Nandini's pov

Again !! Again he used the word 'perfect'...not everything has to be perfect...we have faults in ourselves...

Manik says k I have changed him from a ' monster to majnu ' but I think I will agree with him when he will understand that perfection is not everything....he needs everything to be perfect....

"Done..le li white....bye " I said

"Bye....I love you " he said

"I love you too " we hung up the call

He doesn't tolerate a single mistake..

"My life is tou perfect " I remember his words...he said when we were watching a film and the actor said that his life can never be perfect..

"What is meant by perfect Manik ? I mean why perfect...don't you like things which are not perfect...even I am not perfect...then you will also stop loving me ?" I blurted out but he didn't reply..I knew he was angry by my words...in reply he just fused his lips on mine causing me to open my eyes because of sudden kiss....