27.Taken

Nandini's pov

I open my eyes on feeling rays of light hitting my face !!

Ugh !! Someone please stop these unwelcome guests

I rub my eyes as I give up against the rays and try to wake up..

Fully

Manik ??

I hit my hand on the soft mattress beside me and move it up and down to feel the person I was looking for but I cannot find anyone...

My eyes shoot open and I sit on the bed with my hands resting on the bed on my either sides to give me support...

Where did he go ??

I so want to shout his name and be hell angry at him for leaving me alone after...

After such a beautiful night that we shared

It was awesome

Perfect for the soul-mates

I remember my boldness and my cravings !! He made me travel to the heaven with him !! He fulfilled his promise...

I can still feel the warmth inside me because of the way he touched me yesterday night...

The way he made me moan his name with every kiss he planted on my body !! He claimed my every individual cell as his...

Once again !! I'm his

Once again !! He claimed me as his

Once again !! He loved me

I come out of my thoughts and look at my surroundings...

No clothes lying on the floor

Where are my sandals !!

Hey wait !!

I'm in my night suit

Manik did this !! He's such a sweetheart....but I'm still angry at him for leaving me alone like this

I move the duvet away from my body and drag my legs to the end of the bed to get down when I notice a note kept on the table..

It's not at all romantic Mr Malhotra..To leave your girlfriend and then to give her notes....I mentally discourage Manik's attempt but pick the note up and open it to see what does he want to say in his defence...

I open the double fold it has..

'Rise and shine Sunshine !! I left because I didn't want you get caught and to get in any type of trouble..warna you know that I'm not scared of anyone seeing us..;) I had a beautiful night with you , my love '

He has a point !! But I am going to be angry at him...

He could have woke me up and told me whatever for which he took time to write...

He's impossible actually

I finally get up to welcome another day and to wind up all the work before I go and get ready for my best friend's big day...