2.Us

I was dressed in my night pyjamas and a sleeveless shirt lying on my stomach on the bed and reading a novel...

My bestie when I get bore

I was actually waiting for something

Waiting for Manik to reply..it's been 4 hours since I left the message but he hasn't replied yet...he must be busy....My monster is always busy , after all he is one the well known architects of the country !! Including me....That is one of the reasons that I am going to Goa to have a look of the plot and make my mind to built the restaurant after consulting a bit from my senior..

Manik is the best in designing a structure...

Once we talked that we both will design a house for us...

I smile crept on my lips remembering the moment.....

Back to the novel !!! I was busy in reading when my ears heard a different kind of noise..I kept the book on the bed , got up , grabbing the straightener from the dresser I moved to the balcony...

Straightener was the only weapon I got

I paced towards the balcony door making sure that my chappals doesn't make any noise..

I walked in the balcony !! I caught no one...I moved ahead , towards the railing and there was no one...I thought it to be my imagination and calmed a bit but suddenly someone grabbed my elbow and pulled me towards him/herself...I was about to shout when I felt a warm hand covering mouth and I was pinned to the wall...I opened my eyes only to take a breath in relief as it was Manik...

"Manik !! Is this the way to visit ?" I sounded angry

"Is this the way to leave your boyfriend for two days ?" He asked back

"W-oh I I told you" I looked for an answer and looked everywhere except at him...he lifted my face upwards by putting his index finger under my chin and lifting it upwards.."but you didn't reply " I added

"I am here to reply " he said and a smile played on our lips..he placed his lips over mine kissing me gently as though I was made up a glass and a little pressure will break me...with one hand he was holding me by my waist while other was cupping my cheek...I threw my hands on his shoulders and entwined my hands at the back of his neck...he kissed me ever so softly that I forgot where I was , moving into my own kind of fairytale..our lips moved rhythmically while our tongues danced...he bit my lower lip asking for entrance which I happily gave , welcoming his sweet tortures...we broke apart but didn't leave each other...we both breathing heavily..I opened my eyes only to see Manik already looking at me with all the love he had....

I love him

"I will miss you so much " he said

"Sirf do din ki hi tou baat hai " I replied smilingly

"Yeh do din mere liye do saal ki tarhan hon gy...you know I can't live without you " He said in all time emotional tone..

"This much emotions doesn't suit my monster " I don't know what I was trying to do

I was in a funny mood !! I guess

"I am another person !! For you...just me " his words were having a great depth which left me speechless...

"I love you the way you are " I said..In front of him I don't feel like being shy and just say what I want to..

"I love you too angel " he addressed with another new word...

I know he loves to call me with such names...

"Let's eat donuts " he said and I was like from where will donuts come now

"Manik I can't come with you to eat donuts at this hour of night..and you too go to your home and have rest..you must be tired and...." I started giving him instruction but got stopped as he kept his palm on my lips...

"Sshh !! Kitna bolti ho " he said and I raised my eyebrows at him..

What does he mean ??

"Ruko yaheen pr " he said and went towards the swing and it was then that I saw that a box was placed on it...he brought and I understood that MY monster came with all planning's...

"Come" he said and we both got settled on the floor... Manik pulled me into his lap...

"Ab bukhaar tou ni hai na ?" Manik asked and touched my forehead to check..

"Nhi " I replied

"Apna khyaal rakha kro..I want to see you perfect " he was concerned "I know you don't like when I say like this but nandini you are perfect the way you are...I know you feel k no one is perfect in this world but for me you are..." He said...

" manik !! Tum apni jagah pr theek ho pr manik we are soulmates , who love each other with their imperfections and together they make their imperfection perfections....hum sb insaan hain..we don't know anything..we don't know what our future will , what will happen to us in the next second..we make mistakes , we commit sins so how can we be perfect..." I tried to reason him

Manik's pov

This girl has something

That's why I'm head over heels in love with her..

Her words left me speechless

In response I just kissed her lips..

She blushed

Oh god ! She will kill me

"Anyways leave it all..let's have donuts " I said and opened the box offering to her...she grabbed one and started munching it like a small baby while I took the other..

"Tumhyn pata hai k I was craving for some sweet thing but I was in no mood to walk to the kitchen and have something " she said and I felt like she wasn't okay..

Nandini wasn't lazy at all

She loves desserts but she had such cravings...

I am thinking too much

I shove away the thoughts that dared to scare me...

"Dekh lo phir woh kehta hain k dil ko dil sy rah hoti hai " I told her an old saying and she laughed as I was saying that..we talked a lot and enjoyed our moment...

It was worth it

"Bye baby " I said....how much I love to call her with new names

"Bye " she replied while blushing on my word 'baby'

"Go sleep or else you won't be able to wake up and will be late for the flight " I said and she nodded...after hugging her wishing each other goodnight I went from the balcony only as her family must have been into a deep slumber..

Done with another update..don't forget to vote and comment...

with love from Humna