18.New Year

I enter the house and everyone turns their gazes to me

What's happening ??

I stand here trying to see through their worried-angry facial expressions to get a hint of the situation going on in my home...

Manik has just dropped me at home after we came back from our newly bought house...

I miss being in that solace

"Hello everyone " I say breaking the silence as I'm unaware if the things being held over here...Rishab is standing in front of me at not so handsome distance , behind him is daddy and mama is standing on my left at about two meters distance...The anger , hurt and an unknowing emotion is spreading across Rishab's face and I can sense that he was being accused for something he didn't do or being scolded for not doing anything....Daddy's so strict when it comes to work and doesn't leave any stone unturned to make a person realize his mistake but after all Rishab is his son , he won't accept the thing he didn't do and won't stop defending him even , even when it's about maintaining peace in home.....Rishab has always been a mama's boy as mama very well knows him and knows how to deal with him at certain times when anger is not the key.....

"Are you okay princess ?" Daddy asks with politeness dripping from his tone and I smile before finding a reply

"Yes daddy " I reply

I wish I can tell him that I was with Manik last night but he won't leave Manik then and I want to create good relations between them.....

Daddy just don't like Manik....The reason is because according to him , Manik must be having some negativities in him for which his parents have left him but only he knows the pain he goes through on seeing the things his parents do to him...for the sake of me daddy somehow agreed about me being with Manik but just a single mistake from his side and I will be restricted from meeting Manik

He just loves his daughter and is being protective to me

My thoughts come to a haul when I see Rishab disappearing in his room....

He needs to share

"Bye daddy " I say as I see daddy picking up his laptop case from table

"Bye " he says , plants a kiss on my forehead and leaves

"I'll check on him " I say looking at my sad mother who doesn't know what to do in such situation...I walk cum run to Rishab's room and stop with a thud on the door as it's closed...I knock the door slowly..

No response

I knock again

Same-no response

Being a female , unwilling thoughts conquer my head and I begin to think of all the possible things he could do at the moment

He can cut himself , or may be will hang...but no he doesn't do such things because he knows how to fight with these circumstances

This time I bang the door a little louder and hear him unlocking the door....When I hear his footsteps' sound fading I open the door only to be greeted by the chilling wind coming in through the open door of small balcony attached to his room just like mine...The silk curtains move aimlessly with the wind....

I spot Rishab standing in the balcony with his hands on the railing and his head hung low with me facing his back...I pace towards him slowly as I'm relaxed seeing him in front of me safe and sound...