5.Concerned

Yippy

My best friend is getting married

Wow

How will she be feeling ?? Excited ? Nervous ? Different !! I guess..she will be leaving her home and parents behind to make another house a home...

It has been decided that after a week engagement will be held and wedding after a month...

Right now I am sitting in a car and travelling to recording studio where my boyfriend is going to record his another song with his friends...

Fab Five

I know he will not start his recording until and unless I will be with him so that's why I have to reach there on time...He is very much stubborn but I love him like this only...He is perfect , for me...He will be definitely after all he is the one my heart chose to love...My heart says that he is perfect...

I want Manik to think like that rather to say like we are perfect in every damn sense...in existence , in being rich and all..we are not perfect !! I mean we look perfect to those who love us not in reality....We love each other with our imperfections...We don't choose to love the perfect ones..love just happens...

The driver stops the car and I start to walk towards the recording room...I am walking in the corridor and can spot fab five standing outside the room , may be waiting for me...

"Hey guys " I say as I walk to them

"Hy " Manik says as though sighing in relief and hug me...his hug gives me another type of peace , I feel like being out of the world..

"Nandini !! Tum kahan thi tumhyn pata hai main Kitna pareshaan tha...call kyun ni utha rhi thi Tum..Itni der kyun lagai..ab kuch bolo gi...you love to play with my patience Na..tumhyn pata hai subha sy mn tumhyn dekhny k liye taras rha tha.." Cabir starts saying and first of all I'm shock as what got into him but I understand that he was acting like Manik.. "Manik main ny kaha tu fazool mein thaky ga tou main hi Bol dun " Cabir adds and I can hear everyone giggling under their breaths...

Manik ki ghalti hai sab !! Isis ki wajah sy they make fun of us..hit baar he acts like a pure majnu....

I pass him an angry glare and he looks at me with 'what-is-my-fault' look...

"Main aisa kuch nhi kehny wala tha..tu itna socha mut kr " Manik says to Cabir...

"Manik waisy Cabir sahi keh raha hai ..u always act like K main choti bachi hun " I say

"Tou Tum ho bachi , meri jaan..you are as innocent and cute as a baby ,baby" I feel my cheeks becoming warm due to the blush his words are bringing to me..whenever he address' me with duh sweet names I blush....

"Hum yahan hi hain " this time it's Mukti , the evil twin of Cabir..

"Don't you have manners...don't you know that you are not allowed to listen to the private talks of a couple " Manik says turning to Mukti

"Ab hamari Kya ghalti hai is mein Manik....you should have controlled yourself na " Alya says

Someone stop them

I will die with the shyness

"Guys it's time " I mentally thank the man who ask them to start the recording...

"You also come " Manik says and is going to drag me with him when I protest..

"Manik you go I will wait here only "

"Why ?? Just come " he says

"Manik !! Tum jao main yahan hi hun gi warna tum distract hogy " I say

"DISTRACT ?? Kaisy I mean Kya kro gi jis sy mn distract ho jaon " he asks in a teasing way and I bite my lower lip thinking what I have said

"Manik go " I say at once and push him in the room...

He is impossible

The door is of wood but has a glass in between so I can see through it..

I am looking at all of them as they took their places...Cabir behind the drums , Alya behind the keyboard, Dhruv with the guitar , Mukti with her electric guitar my Manik behind the mike stand and with the guitar..

It's the time in which they are living their life , their dream....

I know I'm not allowed to move a bit as if I will Manik will leave everything and will check on me..

He tunes his guitar , moves his long fingers through the wires of guitar giving a sound of starting...they start singing with everyone doing their best..

What's wrong

I am feeling suffocated

Sh!t

Kya ho rha hai ?

I start breathing in uneven manner and not being able to control any further I run outside...I reach the outside of studio and start breathing under the open sky...

You are okay Nandini

You are

Just calm down

Don't stress out yourself

*breath*

Okay !! Stay here for a while

I am still standing on the same place thinking what happened...

Ohh !! Manik !! He must be worried

I know !! He will be

I turn around after almost 15 minutes to go back but I stop as Manik is approaching me....

"Tum theek ho Na ?" He asked cupping my face

"Bilkul " I fake a smile

"Yahan kyun a gyi ? Are you sure k sab theek hai ?" He is back to his caring mood

"Oho Manik Kya Tum bhi...main bilkul theek Hun...or batao !! Recording hogyi ?" I change the topic

"Hmm" he hums

Manik's POV

I am not satisfied with her answer..she is not okay !! Not at all..her face tells...she doesn't know that I know her inside out and one thing is cleared that she is selfless....she is hiding because I will get worried and didn't tell me before as I would have left the recording..

God

Someone tell her that she means world to me..I cannot put anything else above her...

I saw her standing outside the recording as soon as I finished recording and came out and then came to look for her...

"Guys! Kaisi rehi recording ?" She asks the other four and I'm looking at her trying to find out what is she hiding..

"It was fantastic " Cabir replies with his own actions...

"It was the most powerful one...it needed much energy " Alya says telling Nandini about the song...

"Acha Chalo guys kuch khatay hain " this time it's Mukti

"Woh theek hai lekin first ask all the love birds that are they ready to join us ya phir akely mein " Cabir is back to his teasing session

"Love birds mein ab tu bhi shamil hota hai " I say and hear everyone giggling except Cabir

"Tu topic mut badal or Bol " he says avoiding his being love bird topic

"Haan Tum log jao..." I say looking here and there and everyone burst out into laughter except for Nandini and me..Nandini was blushing all the time...

I need to spend time with her and know what is wrong...

"Acha bus ab...Manik or Nandini Tum dono jao...have fun " Dhruv says taking my side...

~~End of chapter~~

Guys !! Kuch acha response tou do..atleast mujhy batao k kaisi hai story...please..

With love from Humna