11.Priceless Moments

It's for my bestie @hibasohail ..I hate you....😘😘I hope it is enough to show how much I hate you..

Manik hauls the car at some dark place which I never saw before !! Seriously

"Where are we ?" I ask

"Just come " he says and gets down from the car..I silently move to him , we tangle our hands and start to walk...he leads us into more darkness...it's a kind of grassy isolated ground but there is no light to be seen..

"Have patience " he says as soon as I tilt my head towards him to ask...I again concentrated on focusing

He is impossible

There is no noise except for the sound of crickets marking the night as theirs..it's a starry night with cool breeze as November gives the sign of its arrival...after walking for about two minutes we have come to a point which is illuminated by natural lights of fireflies

We are standing in between the fireflies as they encircle us.....a never ending smile plays on my lips...

"I promise considering these stars and fireflies witnesses that our togetherness will last till the fireflies glow and stars shine.." Manik says and my smile is replaced by blush..."they are the proof of our pure love " he adds "I love you !! Hamesha " he says and seal his promise by a sweet kiss on my lips and a hug...

"I love you too !! Hamesha " I too say the truth responding to his hug....

While all this I have forgotten the bitter reality of my life..Manik has lightened up my life and has the power to make me forget my pain....

*****

I am standing by the window looking at the darkness and thinking how just a huge ball of gases will rise tomorrow morning and will light up the whole sky...how can a cancer which just a sickness has managed to spread darkness in my life.....

It's because it's not just a mere sickness but it's a worst sickness which hardly leaves any chance for the patient to survive....all I've heard is that cancer can't be treated properly , it gets alive again if it was treated ever....

I have to try to keep my myself cool and calm after all even I want MANAN to have happy ending..

I feel like thinking selfish but I want to live for the completion of manan...

"Come in " I say as I hear a knock on the door after wiping the tears which flew because of my emotions

"You're up ?" Rishab asks coming in

"Yeah !! After all I'm your sister " I say reminding him that he is also awake

"You okay ?" He says after chuckling

"More than that " I reply

"Liar " he says bending down and looking into my eyes from beneath...his this look make my tears to flow again at never ending speed...a stream of tear oozes from my eyes rolling down my cheeks...and I move my hand on my hand aimlessly to wipe the tears off..

"Aww...my baby sister " rishab says as he takes my in a brotherly hug...he rubs my head but my tears are not stopping..."I didn't know that The Manik Malhotra's girlfriend is so coward that she is scared from an ant sized hurdle " he says and I smile in between my tears as I hit him on his chest.. "manik ka naam sunty hi muskurany lag gyi " he says and I look here and there as we break the hug...

"Shut up " I say smiling at his ways pf making me smile..."you are the best brother " I say

"I know " he says proudly and I look at him with 'how mean' expressions "and you are the best sister my emotional queen " he says pulling my cheeks...

"If I'm an emotional queen then you are a drama king " I say with serious expressions

"Will you guys stop ?" We hear a sound and look at the door to see Abhi peeking in.."I'm not at all sleepy and I really want to do some masti at this hour " he adds and I expected it..

After all we all are cousins that's why we do have some similarities such as the one Abhi told what is he willing to do...

"Lets go to a club " he suggests

"Club ?? " I ask to check whether I heard correct or not

"Yeah !! The teenagers one...it will be so awesome " Abhi says sounding excited

"I think it's a good idea " Rishab says

"C'mon nandini don't be a spoiler " Abhi says and I agree "get ready in fifteen " he says and both boys move out and I walk to my cupboard to get dressed

It took me more than five minutes to wear black jeans with shimmery black sleeveless top which is giving a look of disco...I have worn black pumps and have applied very light makeup with orange lipstick..I bind my hair in a ponytail and move downstairs.....

My both brothers are already there waiting for me dressed in not so casual attire...

"Rishab don't you think we should call manik and tell him that nandini is going to the club looking deadly hot " Abhi says complementing me in an indirect way

"If you want then call him na...what are waiting for ? He won't stop me rather he will walk with me , protecting me..." I say with my head held high and with a hint of confidence in my voice...

"Oh my God !! What a relation " Abhi says praising our relation "bhagwaan nazar na lagaye " he adds dramatically and I hit him on his shoulder

"Guyss !! We are getting late " this time it's rishab

"Why are you getting so impatient ?? Remember we are going to teenagers' club so there won't be some girls for you...it's a decent place " Abhi never leaves any stone unturned to joke

"I know very well and I'm saying coz dad has given us a limit of time in which we have to return " Rishab says

"You asked him and he didn't stop ?" O ask

"No !! After all we told him that his princess wants to go" rishab says and I look at both of them with my mouth open and thinking the rate at which they can sink..

"What the heck " I say

"We will discuss this later " they both say as they drag me out..

~~end of chapter~~

Update is given for you guyss but I do want maximum response especially when I'm taking out time to write even when I'm having papers..

With love from Humna