~Sneak Peek To Happily Ever After~

BONUS CHAPTER.

6500+ WORDS.

ENJOY..!

~~~~~

1 month later.

The toughest and yet the most beautiful moments of my life have been taking place since last month; Nandini has been better than ever. She was admitted in hospital for almost fifteen days and the next fifteen days she stayed with her family on her mother's persistence to take care of her daughter and I couldn't deny even living away from her has been a long forgotten option for me since she became my wife. Nandini and her parents did force me to stay with them but my self-respect couldn't allow me to but I did stay long enough to drown into her beauty while singing and stroking her hair to sleep after all no self-respect can be beyond my love for her. The spree before marriage we spent together feels like to be taking place now as I sneak through her window only to surprise her and see her eyes twinkling even having spare keys of her place to enter and exit with my own consent. Our families and friends have been a great support throughout the month, be it sneaking Nandini out of hospital to take her to have her favourite cupcakes, fries and what not; just in the name of adventure but the laugh we would receive at the end from her was always worth doing the amateur stuff. The days in hospital have been bearable for her just for the sake of these little adventurous thingies or else Nandini was adamant to run away from hospital. She ad tried every way possible; making puppy faces, battling her eyelashes resulting in water in her eyes, ignoring me and talking to every other person possible from the ward boy to doctor and what not just to make me agree to take her home. That babyish Nandini was a soothing to aching hearts but on the other hand very hard to handle specially when she did this only with me knowing how I melt with her such anticts.

The days at her home were much more comfortable for her but the diet food really pissed her on big terms and as a result I was receiving all the ignorance, hatred and attitude of Nandini despite everyone being the ones to force her to eat. Till the time, I won't sneak a box of chocolates or extra cheese pizza and fries I wasn't forgiven for the crime I didn't even commit.

But I never complained. I was and I am still living for these moments, for the twinkle in her eyes, for her wide toothy grin and her peaceful expressions. Her family gave us enough space to cuddle each other in her room while watching some film alone or either with our friends. Sometimes even I slept with her in my arms considering how many sleepless nights I have been having for not having her beside me at my place.

Aryaman has been jailed clearly for trying to get me murdered but got bailed soon enough. Since I am fine so he has been charged with fine and sentenced imprisonment for a shorter time with a promise from him and his dad to not even come close to any of us. They have decided to leave the country after removing all ties from the country.

Everything has been in our favour.

Today, after a whole month, she is coming to 'our home' first time as my wife. Since she moved to her parents' home after hospital I have started some renovation at my place to welcome her with everything perfect and in its place. Before, as I lived alone and there wasn't much liveliness left in me so I let it be but now I decided to make it a home with all welcoming paints that have enlightened entire place, a few new furniture has well defined the lounge. Now even the kitchen is well polished with every cabinet filled with whatever she liles and fridge filled with her favourite chocolates, ice-creams, a variety of cheese, juices and everything that she requires considering her moods.

Well, the most important place; 'Our Room, it's not that dark now and all the gaming stuff has been seen off  from my room to the living room having a wide screen for a perfect movie night. The bean bags have been replaced by a comfortable couch enough to accommodate two people. Even dresser now has her liked perfumes along with mine and her clothes have filled the whole place in my walk in wardrobe. The balcony accompanying my room has a swing pallet adorned with her favourite fairy lights creating the perfect aura for cozy nights. The wide terrace now has a table with pair of swivel armchairs for perfect dinner or lunch under stars or sunlight respectively.