28.Knotted

Me , Alya and Mukti move down the corridor discussing about the plans to hide Cabir's shoes...

After all we are at Bride's side

"It will be good to hide it in the room " Alya suggests

"Which one ?" Mukti questions

"Bridal room of course.." Alya adds

We are coming from the bridal room only as we leave Navya over there till the time the wedding rituals begin..

"That's a good idea " I say "but what if they come to know ?" I ask

"We will hide it somewhere in the room where they won't be able to reach " Mukti says understanding Alya

"Okay then !! It's done...We will hide shoes in the bridal room " Alya says

We move towards where everyone is

From the bride's side of course

Navya's parents stand on the entrance of the hall to welcome the guests...

All of them are with us

The whole place is illuminated with shining lights all around the marquee...There are fresh flowers kept together and they do look beautiful and mesmerising...

Groom's side will come in some time with all the shor sharaba

Manik will also be there

I haven't talked to him after yesterday night...My phone wasn't with me the entire day as I was busy in preparing something or the other for the wedding...

I did receive his text messages and missed calls to which I didn't reply...

It wasn't my fault actually and I wasn't picking up his calls because of anger but I didn't know that my phone even ringed...

I do remember his last text..

'Wait till the evening and then I'll tell you the side effects of being angry with me '

A smile appear on my lips on imagining his condition..

I am so selfish , No ?

Today I'm having another type of feeling of getting angry at Manik...I so want to see how he manages to make me forget my anger..

I have gotten the hint of his mischievousness in the message...

Hint of his thoughts of making me forget my so called anger....

I'm such a good actor !! Someone please award me with the Oscar

The whole hall is crowded with the people in their best attires...

They all are here to celebrate Cabir Navya's happiness with them...

"When will they come ?" Alya sounds tired of waiting

For the Baraatis

"They will be arriving any moment " I assure her

Everyone who was supposed to be coming from Navya's side are here and the only thing which is stopping us from going ahead is the Cabir's side...

After all they are the groom's side

Wedding cannot happen without them...

Even I'm way too excited !! After all my best friend's getting married...

And !! I want to see what Manik does