8.Your malaise , my foe

Today it's going to be a tough , fun day as today me and Manik are going to start our practices as I can't let my best friend's sangeet to be rukha sukha..
It was quite difficult to make Manik to dance with me but as he says that he cannot deny me so I used that power..

"Manik it's like this , this and this " I say showing him the steps

"Fine" he continues to listen me once again as I continue to teach him..

He's a kid in learning what he doesn't know

It's another way of diverting his mind actually...

"One , two , one.." I say for both of us as we are dancing but stop in between as Manik's phone rang

"Yeah " I hear his clear voice as I switch off the song but then I hear him lowing his voice as though hiding something..."kaha na nhi " Manik shouts and I jump on my place...

I hate his anger

I hope it's not his parents this time

He ends his call and I am still facing his back when an idea hit my mind...

I ran and climb on Manik's back with a full force , he lost his balance for once but managed and stood straight and held my legs which were landing on his waist...

"Wow Manik !! Tumny aaj sabit kr diya k yeh body kissi kaam k liye hai " I say dramatically

"Tumhyn uthany k liye mujhy body banany ki bhi zaroorat nhi hai..." he says

"Acha ?? Tou kyun har waqt work out krty rehty ho " I ask keeping my elbow on his shoulder while being in the same position

"Yaar I have to impress other girls na is liye " he says

What the hell ?

"Fine then chor do na mijhy , go and impress OTHER GIRLS..main tou kuch hun hi nhi na " I say stretching on other girls.. "you don't love me anymore...utaaro mujhy " I say and start beating him with my hands and I know that it's not affecting him...

He is laughing

"Nandini !! Stop it meri jangli billi...you are ever ready to fight na ? Main mazak kr rha tha " he says

Ugh

"Monster" I call him

"Mini Monster " He addresses me

"I hate you " I say

"I love you too" he says "stop making those pouts if you don't want your swollen lips " he warns me and his bold sentence turns me red and I try to suppress the smile..

Manik sees me through the mirror wall in front of us and I at once move my gaze to avoid blushing....

Manik gently puts me down and holds my hands which were once encircling his neck...

"You look more beautiful when you blush " he says and I can feel my face getting warmer...he chuckles , may be at my continuous blushing and engulf me in his arms...

"Manik " I say and break the hug with full force and he gives me worried expressions "don't dare to tackle me by these things and stop the rehearsals " I say showing him my index finger

"Ohh !  Tou tumhyn pata chal gya k I'm wasting time " he says playing around and we both share a small laugh

**********

Manik's pov

I'm working in my office on some files and I'm actually engrossed in them as I have to complete the work before hand as the engagement is day after tomorrow and I will be busy in preparations so I have to make sure that everything is done on time..Nandini has gone for shopping with other girls where as Cabir and Dhruv are busy in checking out the catering system...I have asked my some well known caters to look after the catering on the engagement and now both of them have gone to fix everything..the dishes will be only Indian as navya wants it like this and cabir had to agree with her...