1

"Rose! Rose! Scarlett rose wake up darling! I have something important to tell you." I hear my moms voice call.

"M up, I'm up." I mumbled. I glanced at the alarm clack to realize my mother had woken me at 7 on a Saturday. I mentally groaned but listened to her as she excitedly babbled on about a new guy shed met.

"Congrats mom. So... Why'd you wake me up at 7 to tell me this?" I really am happy for her. My dad left us when I was just little. The only memories I have of him are him beating my mom up and kicking me. I honestly don't know or care where he is now.

"Oh! I'm going out with him most of the day today, and Daniels waiting downstairs for you." Daniel is my babysitter, but I hate him. He's forty five and Hes... Well... Gross. He's constantly trying to make me do weird gross things and he hits me a lot. So usually when he's here I try to avoid being here.

By avoid being here I mean I go hang out with Gray.

I sigh at the mention of Daniels name and my mother leaves me to change. I put on a fairly short pink skater skirt, a white and black t shirt, and pink and white thigh high socks. I also slipped on some pink high heels, and did my usual make up, leaving my hair natural and just brushing it out.

(She doesn't look like that I just like that makeup) I do downstairs and look out the window to see my mom getting in a black Range Rover, but all I saw of the guy she was with was a blonde quiff before he drove away

I sigh and go into the kitchen to grab an apple, where I see Daniel, already gulping down a bottle of beer.

"Uhm... I'm gonna go to a friends house." I call to Daniel as I run out the door and shut it. I walk over to Graysons's house, texting him that I'm on my way as I walk.

Before I even knock Grey opens the door and pulls me in, attaching his lips to my forehead.

"Are your parents and little brother home?"

"They're all on vacation in Yakima, visiting family. I was supposed to go but I couldn't, cuz I'm sick." He fake coughs twice.

"Boo, you whore." I laugh. I'm not supposed to cuss but I only do it when Im with Grayson.

"You love me." He chuckles, picking me up and throwing me on the couch in his living room. He sits next to me and grabs my hips, pulling me into his lap.

"That tickles." I giggle.

"Oh really? Does this?" He lifts my shirt and blows raspberries on my stomach amd I burst into laughter. Soon he stops and kisses my stomach quickly before pulling my shirt back down and turning on a movie my mom would never allow me to watch.