5

"Babygirl? Rosy? You gotta get up honey." I clutch my stomach as a sharp pain runs through my lower stomach. I open my eyes a little with a small whine.

"Daddy..." I mumble.

"Yes baby?"

"Hurts."

"I know, love.I ran a warm bath for you, you gotta get up so i can change the sheets, darling." He says. I frown and look down to see blood all over the bed.

"Daddy." I whimper, embarrassed, covering my face.

"Mom?" I asked.

"She left for a business trip yesterday, remember?"

"Oh."

"Go get in the bath, love. Theres ibuprofen on the counter, and everything you need id under the sink." I nod, trying to make the blush on my cheeks go away.

"Its ok, baby." Luke smiles and kisses my cheek. I go to the bathroom and put my clothes under cold water and take four ibuprofen before getting in the bath.

When im done, i get out, dry off, and get dressed, putting on a pad. Luke bought, like, eight different brands of pads and tampons because he didnt know what i needed.

When ive put on one of lukes shirts and a pair of loose fabric shorts because i dont want to wear pants, i go downstairs to see luke sitting on the couch eating a plate of pancakes, and beside him is a plate for me, with nutella drizzled on top. I smile and sit next to him, and he immediately turns on netflix and starts beauty and the beast.

"Thankyou, daddy." I smile as i lean into his side.

"Course, babygirl. Are you feeling better?"

"Kinda." I mumble.

"Good."

"What time is it? I should probably go to school."

"You dont have to go this week. Remember? We were supposed to go on vacation, but your moms buisiness trip got in the way." He said, and i could tell he was upset about it, so I scooted closer and snuggled him more.

It hadnt been as awkward as i thought it would have been after he spanked me. Sure, the first day was spent avoiding him, but things pretty much went back to normal after that. Luke even gave my phone and laptop back.

Its funny, didnt go on wattpad for 1 whole month, literally 3000 notifications.

I whine as my cramps get worse and luke pulls me into his lap, rubbing my stomach gently, mumbling sweet words into my ear.

"I know babygirl, just go to sleep. Shh, its ok baby."

"I caaannnt." I whine.

"I know sweetheart."

"Ugghhhh." i roll off his lap as i groan. "Don touch me."

Luke chuckles at me amusedly and i glare. "Its not funny. I hate you."

"Aww, dont say that baby, you dont hate me."

"I do."

"Noooooo, you dont."

"I do."

"If you say it again, ill tickle you."

"NOOOOOOO! Dadddyyyyy..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Cuddle me, daddy!" he laughs and pulls me into his lap again.