14

"Daddy? Is the truck almost here?" I ask as I walk through the new house, trying not to get lost. It's not too big, but it all looks the same. I try to find his room as I wonder the empty upstairs halls.

"Daddy!"

"Yes princess, they said they'll be here before three."

"Ugh. I want my stuff." I groan as I finally find his room.

The house came all furnished, with furniture and everything. Daddy's room is super cool, and I haven't found my room yet, because daddy didn't tell me where it is, and the other room is the guest room. Except I can't find the rooms. He didn't tell me whether they're upstairs or downstairs either and somehow I keep going in circles.

"Have you seen your room?" He asks, chuckling.

"I can't find it." I pout. He laughs, pulling me into a hug, and kissing my head.

Daddy's room

"Cmon, princess

"Cmon, princess. I'll show you." He smiles at me as he leads me to a door in his room. When he opens it, I almost squeal.

 When he opens it, I almost squeal

"OH my god, this is awesome!" I giggle

"OH my god, this is awesome!" I giggle. I'm secretly loving the fact that it's attached to his room.

I have my own bathroom and a small walk in closet with shoe shelves.

"And because our rooms are attached, if you try to sneak in after curfew, I'll lock your door to the hall from the inside so you have to come through my room to get to your room

"And because our rooms are attached, if you try to sneak in after curfew, I'll lock your door to the hall from the inside so you have to come through my room to get to your room." Daddy smirks, chuckling.

"Eh. You're a heavy sleeper, I'm not that worried about it waking you up." I play along.

"Oh whatever, naughty girl." He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"I love it." I giggle.

"Hmm, good. The boys are coming over a bit later, they said it's to help us get our stuff moved in and a housewarming party, but they'll probably end up not being able to drive home, so we'll get the guest room and the basement room ready."

"Basement room?"

"You haven't seen it?"

"No."

"Oh my god, it's awesome, cmon." He says excitedly as he drags me into the hall and down to the basement.

It's all red and black and has a big cushy couch and huge flatscreen tv. It has shelves on either side of the tv lined with hundreds of movies.

"Holy fuc- OUCH! Sorry!" I turn to Luke and pout as he smirks and chuckles, his hand hovering on my waist, where'd he'd placed it after he smacked my ass.

"Daddyyyyy." I whine.

"Don't cuss." He reminds as he kisses my forehead. I hear a bang on the door upstairs.

"Ashton! Michael! Calum!" I yell as I run upstairs and to the door, opening it and hugging all of them.

"Hey, princess." Calum greets.

"Hi, sweetie." Michael smiled.

"Hey, baby." Ashton chuckles as I try to wrap my arms around all three of them.

"I'm hungry." Michael says.

The other two agree and Luke orders pizza. Soon, the moving truck gets here and we move all our stuff inside and to our rooms. Once were finished we go watch some movies while eating pizza.