13

Luke's pov
God I couldn't handle it. I feel like a stupid 14 year old boy again, with raging uncontrollable hormones and a boner every ten minutes. She's so innocent and fucking sexy as hell, and she doesn't even realize what she does to me.

It's so wrong, I know. I'm a fucking pervert, jerking off in the shower to the thought of my 17 year old stepdaughter calling me daddy, moaning, begging for me as I pound her-

"Daddy!"

"Fuck." I whisper as I go faster, imagining her pretty little lips around-

"Dadddyyyyy!"

"Yes, babygirl?" I struggle to say in an even voice.

"Can I buy this thing onli-"

"Sure, princess." I groan.

"Yay! Thankyou daddy! Love you!"

"Mm huh."

"Oh! And Grayson asked if I could go to his house today and maybe spend the night?"

"No, babygirl."

"But daddyyyyy! I haven't hung out with him in forever!"

"I said no." I groaned as i slowed down a bit, trying to keep my voice even as I neared climax, just from listening to her beg.

"Daddy pllleeeeaaassee! I'll be a good girl?" I swear she knew what she was doing. I held back a moan, only whispering profanities as I came.

I panted as I leaned against the wall. "No."

"I wanna go!" She whined as I heard her stomp her foot.

"God damnit." I sighed as I dried myself off. I slipped into my boxers and a t shirt and joggers.

I stepped out of the bathroom to see her sitting on the bed pouting. She glared at me slightly, until I raised my eye brows warningly and she averted her gaze to the floor.

"Daddddyyyy..." She whined as she flopped back on the bed.

"I don't like you hanging out with him. He's a bad influence." I say calmly as I sit at the head of the bed. Also, I'm jealous as hell.

"No he's not!" She argues in a bratty tone.

"You cuss more when you hang out with him." I raise an eyebrow as she pouts at me. She sits up and crawls into my lap so she's straddling me. I grab onto her hips and kiss her forehead.

"I'll be good. I pwomise daddy." She baby talks.

"No, princess. I wanted to take you out to dinner tonight anyway."

"Well I can go over and be back before dinner!"

"I said no, baby. Don't ask again."

"Daddy! That's so unfair! You don't even have a good reason! You're just being mean!"

I'm gonna be mean to your ass if you don't quit arguing with me.

"I'm not, princess. You know you cuss more when you're around him, and arguing with me is not helping your case, little girl."

"Daddyyyyy!" She whined as she put her head on my chest. "Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please?!"

"One."

"Ughhhhhhh! Daddy!"

"Two."

"Fine! Fine, I'm sorry." She pouts as she crawls off me and sulks, crossing her arms and pouting as she grumbles incoherently.

I sigh. "Princess." I say as I try to grab her hips and pull he back into my lap.

"No." She glares as she slaps away my hands.

"You're being a brat, little girl." She whines in response and turns over, burying her face in her pillow.

"And you're being a dick." She mumbles.

"Three." I pull her over my lap as she squeals.

"Noooo! Daddy I'm sorry! Please don't!" She begs as she wiggles around on my lap. I groan and smack her ass, hoping to make her sit still.

"Quit that!" I growl. She whimpers and stops struggling as I move so I'm at the edge of the bed, and she's laying with her stomach over my knees and her ass sticking up.

"I warned you, babygirl."

"I know daddy. I'm sorry." She whimpers, her face buried in her arms. I gently rub her back as I start. She immediately starts crying.

I only do 15 smacks, because I don't like hearing her cry, and by the end, she's sobbing.

I pull her up so she's straddling me again, and she buries her face in my chest as she cries.

"Why'd you get a spanking, babygirl?"

"Cuz I was being a brat and arguing and I called daddy a mean name." She mumbles. "M sorry daddy."

"Good girl, it's ok, princess. I love you."

"I love you too, daddy."