7

"Mama!" I yell happily as I run down the stairs, hearing my mothers voice ring through the house. I missed her, but I enjoyed my time with Luke.

She set down her bags and hugged me, but didn't say anything. Usually she wanted to know all about what happened when she was gone. Normally she wouldn't shut up. Luke came down the stairs and hugged her. He looked like he was going to kiss her, but she didn't really let him, turning her cheek to his lips instead. He shrugged it off, not seeming to care that much.

"Are you ok? Was your flight ok?" I ask, worried about how weird she's acting.

"Obviously, I'm here, aren't I?" She snaps, and I pout slightly. Luke notices and winks at me to cheer me up, and I giggle. "I need to put my stuff away." She mumbles as she drags her stuff up the stairs.

Luke raises an eyebrow at me as I frown.

"Must not have gotten enough sleep or something." He shrugs. I nod, but I don't know. I feel like somethings bothering her.

"Let's make her dinner, yeah?" He asks, smiling at me. "To cheer her up." I shrug and help him make dinner.

"Mama! We made dinner, come eat!" I yell up the stairs.

"I'm not really hungry, my loves, but thanks anyway."

"But mooooooooomm! We made your favorite!" I whine.

"That's your favorite too, you guys can just have more."

"Mom it's been a week since we've seen you!"

"I know that! I said I'm not hungry!" She yells. I huff and stomp into the dining room, sitting down with a pout and my eyebrows drawn together.

"Is she coming, baby?"

"No. She's not hungry." I roll my eyes, and Luke frowns.

We eat the dinner before going to watch a movie on the couch.

***

The next morning, I go downstairs and see my moms phone ringing in the counter. It quits ringing and I pick it u.

Missed cal from '❤️❤️❤️'

I raise an eyebrow. It can't be Luke? He's still asleep. I unlock her phone and go to the text messages, and see one with whoever this is.

OMG she's ducking flirting with him. I scroll up and see pictures they've sent to each other. I see a dick pic.

HOLY SHIT.

Definitely not luke... Luke is not that fucking tan.

I cringe in disgust at the pictures and... Videos... My mom has sent him. I hear someone coming down the stairs and turn around to see my mom.

"What are you doing with my phone?!" She yells as she tries to grab it from me.

"What the fuck is this?!" I yell, pointing to the messages.

"Nothing!"

"I think Luke would disagree!" I yell back.