15

Major shit going down in this chapter. Ready?

I wake up in the morning to a text on my phone.

Please meet me at the coffee shop today at 1:30. I wanna talk. I love you.

I sigh. It's my mom. She's been texting me everyday for the last week. So far, I haven't answered. I get up and slip on some shorts, as I'm only wearing daddy's maroon American eagle shirt, and go into daddy's room, sitting on his bed as I stare at my phone, trying to decide whether or not to answer.

Daddy doesn't know she's been texting me, I wasn't gonna answer and I didn't want him to worry or be angry or stress or anything.

"Morning princess." I hear daddy's sexy morning voice grumble out beside me.

"Hi daddy." I say as I lean over and kiss his cheek. He smiles and pulls me into his chest, with my back slightly against him, but I'm still lying mostly on my back. He glances at my phone and frowns.

"Why are you texting your mom?" He says, not exactly sounding angry, just concerned.

"I'm not. She's texting me. She has been all week." I sigh, showing him the texts.

"She wants you to meet her?"

"That's what she said, I guess."

"Are you gonna?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I mean, she really wants to talk. I'll probably just meet her and let her say what she wants to for 10 minutes then be done with it and tell her to leave me alone."

"If you want to. Do you want me to drive you?"

"Yeah, but maybe I should talk to her alone."

"Thank god, I do not want to see that bitch. No offense." He chuckles.

I shake my head as I laugh. "Whatever. I'm gonna go get dressed, it's already almost 1." I hop up from the bed after prying his arms away from my waist. I scurry back into my room and pick out a t shirt and shorts, because I'm not getting fancy for this little bitch and she can go fuck herself if she expects me to.

After getting ready, I go back into Luke's room and he's dressed and has his keys in hand.

We get in the car, and my knee doesn't stop shaking until he puts a hand on my thigh and rubs it gently. The drive feels much too short before we get there.

"I'll call you when I want you to come get me, yeah?"

"Sure, babygirl. Good luck, I love you." He kisses my forehead.

"Love you too, daddy." I smile before hopping out of the car and going inside.

I look around the small coffee shop before finding my mother sitting in a booth far away from everyone else.

Finding that Im not quite ready to talk to her, I go order myself a coffee, stalling as long as possible before finally making my way over to the corner she sits in.

She gasps and smiles as she sees me sit down in front of her, clinging to my ceramic coffee cup for dear life.

"Oh my, dear. You look beautiful. I've missed you so much." I nod at her words and look down, staring into my coffee like its the most interesting thing in the world.