19

Btw I'm struggling with writers block on this book so if u want updates I suggest you give me ideas plssss

I woke up with a whine as I rolled onto my back. God, my ass hurt like a bitch.

"Good morning, princess." I heard daddy say from behind me as he pulled me closer to him.

"Daddy, it hurts." I whimper.

"I know babygirl, but you were bad." He kissed my forehead before pulling me into his chest.

"Mh hm, m sorry, daddy."

"I know princess. What do you say we invite the boys over and we can all do something fun?" I shake my head.

"I just wanna stay with you daddy." I smile, burying my face in his neck.

"That's fine too princess." He smiles, kissing my neck gently.

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"I really am sorry. I was being a huge brat and purposely making you jealous and I feel bad."

"Aw, I know princess but I already told you that you're forgiven. Just be a good girl now, and daddy won't be stupid and mean to his babygirl either. I love you, doll."

"I love you too daddy." I smile brightly as i scoot up and kiss his lips.

"Can we go out for breakfast?" I ask as I crawl on top of him, laying my chin on his chest.

"Sure, babygirl. Where you wanna go?"

"I don't know. Anthem?" I ask. That's the coffee shop by my school.

"Alright." He mumbles, but makes no effort to get up, and I don't either. I snuggle my face into his chest and he wraps his arms around me, hugging me tight.

I smile as I breath in Luke's smell. I don't know how to explain it, but it's warm and happy and I love it.

"Doll, we should get up."

"Mhhm."

"They're gonna stop serving breakfast soon. It's already almost 11."

"Ugh. Carry me." Luke chuckles and sits up, standing up and putting on some black skinnies and a nirvana shirt and flannel. He picks me up and sets me on his hip and carries me to my room.

"What do you wanna wear, princess?"

"Mhmmhgg."

He chuckles and sets me on my bed, letting me lay down as he grabs me a pair of light wash denim jeans, a white t shirt and a black and white checkered flannel, and white converse. I giggle, because he actually picked a pretty cute outfit. I get dressed and then we go downstairs and Luke puts on his shoes before we get in the car. We drive there and go into the unusually empty cafe, ordering our food and drinks and then sitting down at a small booth. We talk about anything and everything.

"So princess, you're gonna graduate soon." He smiles. I nod and sigh.

"Finally." I mumble.

"I was thinking we could go on vacation. As celebration."

"Yeah? Where to?"

"Wherever you want, babygirl." He smiles widely as he leans closer to me across the table.

I lean forward to. "Anywhere?"

"Anywhere. You deserve it." He leans forward more until our lips are brushing. I see movement behind him and glance over his shoulder. My smile drops and my eyes widen.

"L-Luke..." I mumble. He frowns.

"What's wrong?" He leans back and glances around, and her eyes catch mine. Her eyes widen too, then glare as she locks eyes with Luke.

"Shit..." Luke mumbles as he stands up and grabs my hand.

"Wait! Scarlett rose, please!"  I quickly stand up as my mom tries to chase after us in her stilettos.

"Luke! Stop!" She calls. She grabs my arm and I sigh and turn to her.

"Leave me alone!"

"Scarlett, what you're doing is dangerous. Please, come live with me and Jeremy."

"Are you out of your mind? No! I'm happy! Leave me alone!" I say as my eyes start tearing up.

"Luke, you know this won't last. She's a child. You know the right thing to do."

"She's almost 18, and besides, the right thing is definitely not letting her live with you."

"Scarlett, I thought you were smarter than this!"

"Mom! I'm not doing anything with Luke, leave me alone!"

"I know that's a lie, Scarlett rose!" I sigh as I struggle to figure out a way to make her leave me alone, because she is currently gripping my arm like her life depends on it as her new little boy toy watches, looking shocked. Luke comfortingly places a hand on my waist as tears start slipping down my cheeks.

"Oh my god, I'm dating Gray, mom!" I yell, hoping she'll just believe me and move on with her life.

"O-oh." She mumbles. Luke looks relieved that she seems to believe me. "But i- Luke's letting you? I thought he didn't want you dating."

"I don't." Luke says as he glares at me, playing along.

"W-well, Scarlett I'm still your mother, you need to come back."

"No." I mumble as I turn and let Luke lead me out quicker than she can follow in her ridiculous shoes.

Luke gets in the drivers seat and pulls me into his lap. I don't cry any more than I did, I just bury my head in his neck and try to forget.

"Are you alright babygirl?"

"Yes daddy." I mumble.