9

Luke's pov

I wake up to hear Scarlett rose and April yelling. I sigh as I hear Scarlett yell 'Fuck you!'.

'Scarlett rose watch your mouth!' April yells.

'Don't fucking tell me what to do!'

I get up and go downstairs, coming up behind Scarlett and pinching her side.

"Quit cussing, little girl." I warn her and she scoffs.

"What's up?" I ask April.

"She refuses to do anything I tell her to do!" She says, irritated.

"Scarlett rose, do as your mother tells you." I sigh tiredly.

"But Daddyyyy!" She whines.

"Now, little girl!" She huffs as she begins doing whatever it is April asked her to do.

"Hey!" I call her back. "Apologize for not listening." I order.

"Daddy no!" She whines.

"Yes. Apologize."

"Not to her!" She argues.

"Now, or ill bend you over my knee!" She pouts and I raise my eyebrows at her sternly.

"M'sorry." She mumbles, before going to do whatever she was asked to do.

I go back upstairs and April follows.

"She's been such a brat lately." She sighs, irritated.

"Usually when you're not home she's an angel." I say, confused.

"Then why don't you ever do anything about it when I'm home and she misbehaves?" She scoffs.

"I do. I make her listen." I frown. "I just did."

"But you never punish her for not listening to me in the first place!"

"Well because she listens to me as soon as I ask her! You do someone about it if she doesn't listen to you!"

"Like what?! I can't spank her, and obviously that's what works for you!" She was right. She couldn't spank her. Something about the idea of her spanking her made me uncomfortable and didn't seem right.

"Well then find some other way to do it! But I can't punish her for you, she still won't listen to you and she'll ink I'm just hurting her for no reason! She still won't respect you, and then she won't like me either!"

"Who cares if she likes you?! She needs to listen to me!"

"She won't respect you or me! And anyway, if she doesn't listen to you, you can just call me and ill tell her to do it and she'll listen to me!" I roll my eyes.

"She can't just not listen to me!" She argues. "And why do you call her little girl?! She's not five!"

"It makes her listen better." I shrug.

"Really? How's that?!" She says skeptically.

"I don't know! Makes her feel younger and she listen better. Or maybe it just makes her feel loved, which isn't something you're very good at showing!"