17

Luke's pov

I sit on the couch drinking my beer as all the boys come down.

"Quit that." Ashton frowns as he takes my fourth beer from me. "You're gonna regret it of you beat her ass too hard because you drank too much."

"She's being a fucking brat." I growl.

"Yeah. She told us she knows she's being a brat, but that it's just because you're being an ass and she doesn't know how to make you stop. And you won't let her talk to you." Michael informs. I sigh as I put my head in my hands.

"So how do I make the kid leave? That's all I care about right now."

"You better not worry about that, I don't think she's gonna let you kick him out until she's ready to make him leave. They'll be fine." Calum assures.

"They were fucking making out in her room with the doors locked earlier." I growl.

"Oh shit." Ashton goes upstairs and I hear him yell "Keep your hands off our girl! And your lips!" up the stairs.

The boys chuckle as he comes back down.

"You need to talk to her, Luke. What did you do to make her so mad, anyway?"

I sigh. I don't know if telling them the truth is a good idea. They wouldn't tell the cops or anything, but they might not be very happy.

"Promise you guys won't murder me?" I sigh.

"Sure."

"I kinda kissed her. Well, I, she was upset, and I just accidentally pecked her lips, and I started apologizing, and she said it was ok and did it back, and then I did it again, and then she kissed me and we kinda made out. And then I just- I realized I was an idiot and I just left her laying on the couch. And I haven't really- I don't want it to happen again so I haven't been talking to her."

I don't look at them, not wanting to see their reactions. They're all silent for a good thirty seconds or more.

"Dude, do you, like, are you into her?"

"Well- I mean- I kissed her, Michael."

"So, yeah?"

I groan. "That's horrible, right? I'm going to jail."

Ashton sighs. "Just don't fuck her till she's eighteen." He shrugs.

I look up, raising an eyebrow. "You guys don't- you don't- think I'm a pervert?"

"She's not that much younger than you, Luke." Calum shrugs. "I mean, sure, she was kinda gonna be your stepdaughter, but she's not anymore, so really it's fine."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, but you better talk to her before she really starts dating that boy."

"She won't, he's her friend. She was just trying to piss me off, I heard them talking about it. Although I bet he doesn't have any problem with kissing her." I roll my eyes.

"Still. Talk to her. It was kind of a dick move to make out with her then just ditch her and not talk to her for weeks." Michael punches my shoulder.

"God I'm an idiot." I sigh.

"Yup." Ashton chuckles.

After a while, Scarlett rose and Grayson come down, and I aim my glare at Grayson as he sits on the couch, a little to close to rose for my liking. Ashton notices and chuckles.

"Scoot over. I wanna sit next to Rosie." Calum demands from Grayson. Michael sits on the other side of her.

Grayson looks to rose for permission, and she nods, so he scoots over to the end of the couch and lets Calum sit next to her.

After watching about halfway into a movie, Grayson tells Scarlett that he's gonna go, and asks if she wants to come stay the night.

She glances at me and I give her a stern look. Even if she tried, I wouldn't let her, and she knows that. But I also know she is thinking about trying to get out of the spanking she knows she has coming.

Scarlett rose' pov

"Umm," I mumble as I glance at Luke, who's eyes warn me to reject Grayson's offer.

Fuck. I don't feel like getting my ass beat.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Scarlett rose." Luke warns as I run up no stairs to my room. Grayson follows behind. I hurry to grab a change of clothes and then rush downstairs, headed for the door, but Luke catches my arm, I struggle against his grip, but he doesn't budge.

"Bye Grayson." Luke growls. Gray looks to me, and I nod and wave goodbye, setting the clothes I'd grabbed on the counter next to me.

I see the boys are outside getting in their cars as Grayson heads to his.

I glance up at Luke as he releases my arm.

"Upstairs, little girl."