20

"Hey princess?" Luke calls as he comes into my room.

"Hmmm." I mumble sleepily from my bed.

"I told you to get dressed love. We have to go somewhere." He chuckles.

"Too early." I sigh.

"Cmon, you'll have fun. It's a bit of a drive though so we have to get an early start."

"Daddyyyy." I whine.

"Cmon." He chuckles, patting my butt gently.

"Can't I go in to pajamas?"

"No. No one except daddy is allowed to see you in those." He says in a growl. I stretch my arms out and pout at him as I cross them, pushing my boobs up.

"But daddy, why not?" I giggle innocently at him, glancing at the baby pink pajamas I wear. Daddy leans over me to kiss my neck and I grind up into him. He gasps and smacks my ass.

He growls as he bites my neck

He growls as he bites my neck. "I'll spank you for this in the car. We need to get going soon." He says, and I wonder if he's serious or not, not knowing what I hope for.

"Put on some real clothes." He gets off of me as leaves my room. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair and put on some light makeup.

I go downstairs to see daddy making some breakfast. I wrap my arms around his waist and he turns to look at me and growls.

"I thought I told you to change."

"Don't wanna get my clothes dirty hen I eat breakfast." I smile innocently. He picks me up and sets me on the counter.

"You're only making this worse on yourself babygirl." He warns.

"Whatddya mean, daddy?" He growls and takes me off the counter, setting me in one of the chairs.

"I mean, if you don't quit being so naughty, daddy is not only going to give you a spanking once we're in the car, but make you get rid of the friend you decided to invite this morning. And maybe daddy will tease you too."

I smirk at him, as if telling him to do his worst, and he quirks an eyebrow and continues to make breakfast.

Once I'm done eating, I change into a white t shirt, maroon skirt, white thigh high lacy socks that go under the skirt, and a pale tan cardigan.

(This but with a longer skirt)