26

This fucking sucks. Every time Luke says my name or calls me or anything I panic and am afraid he found out and is gonna murder me.

"Rosy!" Fuuuk.

"Yeah daddy?"

"Cmere." Fuuuk.

I go into his office and sit on his lap.

"What is it?"

"The boys are coming over in a bit so I need you to help me clean up a bit." He smiles and pecks my cheek. "And you need to clean your room."

"Oh, are we eating dinner in my room?" I reply sarcastically.

He pats the side of my thigh in warning. "Do as daddy says, please. Your room needs to be clean regardless."

"Your rooms not clean." I frown.

"Scarlett rose. Do as I say. Do you understand me?"

"Why isn't your room clean?"

"I'm going to clean it too, but that doesn't matter. Clean your room or im going to give you a spanking."

"But daddy...!" I'm met with a smack and I whine.

"Now, Scarlett rose. Go." He picks me up off my lap and sends me out of the room with a smack to my ass. I stomp my foot and leave the room, not without another warning from Luke to behave and stop acting like a brat.

I clean up my room and the living room, not seeing the point in having to have my room clean when it wasn't even that dirty in the first place.

"Did you clean your room?" Luke asks in a stern voice. I roll my eyes.

"Duh." I mutter, rolling my eyes before gesturing around the clean room I'm sitting in.

"What is up with you today?" Luke groans, rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're being a brat, Rose." I glare at him and he sighs, coming to sit next to me on my bed. "I'm sorry, but you are." He says as he pulls me into his lap without much struggle. "Is there something wrong? Talk to me."

"Nothing." I pout, burying my face in his neck.

"Well if you're not going to tell me what's up, fix your attitude before the boys get here, understood?"

"I don't have an attitude."

"Yeah right. I mean it Scarlett Rose." He warns. I huff and lay my head against his chest and he kisses the top of my head. "I love you." He mutters. I smile and lean up to peck his lips.

"I love you too, daddy." He smiles and kisses me again, and guilt overwhelms me once again.

We head the doorbell downstairs.

"There they are, behave yourself, princess." I roll my eyes and get off his lap and go downstairs as the other boys enter.

"Hey, princess." Ashton greets with a hug, and the other boys greet me similarly before Luke comes down the stairs and says hi to all of them.

I stay quiet for the most part as they decide that they'll order pizza for dinner, and in the meantime play video games in the basement.

I follow silently down the stairs, in a bad mood. The four set up the video game and I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna go-"

"You're not going anywhere, rosy." Luke cuts me off.

"What? But I don't wanna play video games." I pout, an He gives me a look.