23

I breathe deeply as I glance into daddy's office where he's typing on his computer.

I've been trying for hours to develop the courage to ask him this question, unable to decide how to approach the situation.

Will he be mad? Will he be happy? Will he punish me? Will he let me? Fuck.

I walk in and sit on his lap, watching as he continues to type, not acknowledging me yet, which is probably good because it gives me a second to think about what to say.

Luke kisses my shoulder as he continues typing and i smile.

"Did you need something, angel? Or did you just come in here to tease daddy while he's trying to work?"

I giggle and lean up to kiss his jaw.

"I have a question." I say as I get up and turn around so I'm straddling him, and he looks over my shoulder and continues typing as I pout, but he just chuckles.

"Oooonnnneee sec, babydoll." He says as he finishes something.

He finally diverts his full attention to me, laying his hands on my waist. "Okay, what's your question?" He smiles, pecking my nose.

"Umm... can I... can I get a piercing." I ask, innocently batting my eyelashes at him.

He chokes a bit as he looks wide eyed at me. He clears his throat before speaking cautiously.

"...Where...?"

"I dunno." I mutter, but I do. I lean my face into his neck and lay little pecks. "Maybe a lip ring, like daddy. Or a belly button piercing. Or..." I bite his neck and he clears his throat again. "Some where else."

He chuckles, muttering a 'naughty'. "Tell daddy what you want princess."

"I was thinking... bar bells?" I blush.

"...where?"

"Daddyyy." I whine. He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh no. If you think you're mature enough to get naughty piercings then you can tell daddy exactly where you want them." He teases.

"Grr. I want barbells on my nipples." I pout, blushing dark red. He laughs as I glare at him.

"Why? Why would you ruin your pretty little titties." He teases and I whine as he fondles my breasts.

"Cuz they're hot." I pout.

"Your hot without any metal in your body."

"But I want them." I frown at him.

"Who do you belong to?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You, daddy." I grumble.

"Good girl. So daddy gets to decide what he lets you do with it."

"But you have a piercing!"

"But im daddy."

"That's not fair."

"Daddy's gonna give you a spanking if you keep arguing, and that's not gonna be fair either."

"No! Daddyyy... what about a belly button piercing?"

"Let daddy think about it."

"Noooo!" I whine. He smacks my butt and glares at me. I huff. "Lip ring? Or- oh! There are these really cute piercings called smiley piercings- here I'll show you." I pull out my phone- making him groan as I had to wiggle around to get access to my back pocket- and pull up the pictures I was looking earlier.

"Yeah those are pretty cute, princess, but daddy still is gonna have to think about it."

"By daddy! Why can't you just-" he cuts me off by flipping me over his knee and laying three smacks down.

"Would you like to keep whining and being bratty so daddy can continue your spanking? Or are you going to be a good girl for daddy?" He threatens, leaving me over his lap, pouting at the carpet.

I don't answer, crossing my fingers that he'll give me my way.

He sighs and pulls his chair back closer to his desk and begins typing again.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Emailing with my managers, paperwork, stuff like that." He grumbles, and I roll my eyes, because he knows that not what I mean.

I try to get up, but he quickly gives me another three, hard smacks and I whine.

"Daddy didn't say you could get up."

He goes back to typing as I glare at his leg. I try again to get up and am met with five smacks this time, that make my ass sting and tears spring to my eyes. "I said no Delilah." He says in a stern voice, that could only be described as daddy voice.

"Daddyyyy!" I whine. Another smack, and back to typing. "Quit it! Let me up!" Three more smacks.

"I'll let you up when you decide to be a good babygirl."

I consider telling him to fuck off, but decide against it, as I don't want to get in even more trouble.

"I'll be good!"

"You're gonna stop being a brat and whining at daddy and not listening when daddy tells you something?"

"I just wanted to know why you can't tell me if I can get a piercing now!"

"Then you aren't allowed up yet."

"Fine! Yes, I'll be good!"

"Nope."

"What?!" Another smack.

"No."

"What do you mean, no?!" Another smack.

"Are you stupid? I said no." I start crying and he seems to realize his mistake, so he coos and lifts me up, letting me bury my face in his neck. "Aww, I'm sorry babygirl. Daddy didn't mean it, I wasn't thinking about it princess." He kisses my head.

"Mean." I grumble.

"Yes angel, daddy was mean. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." I sigh. He kisses my cheek before flipping me back over his knee.

"What the heck?" I ask.

"You still aren't being good, princess. And daddy isn't done with this wonderful view." He smirks as he bounces his knee and my butt jiggles in my leggings.

"But daddy!" Another smack, and I cry more. "I'm sorry daddy! I'll be good! I want up!" I pout. He sighs.

"I suppose." He picks me up and sets me on his lap straddling him again, kissing my neck quickly before getting back to working.

"Love you daddy."

"I love you too babydoll."