24

Dedicated to Bloodypainters for the idea

I wring my hands nervously as I walk into the building with different designs on the glass walls.

I've been standing outside for half an hour nervously, but the smell of cigarette smoke got too much so I finally got up the courage to get it over with.

"Hey, can I help you?" A 20-30 year old man asks. I glance nervously over him to see his tattoos and piercings.

"I-I um... want piercings." I say shyly.

He smirks. "Mhmm. Where?"

"Umm, my- um-" I stutter.

"Tits?" He raises a pierced eyebrow, smirking.

"Yeah." I glance down, blushing furiously.

"Fill this out. You're eighteen, right?"

"Nineteen." I lie through my teeth, giving him a polite- if embarrassed- smile.

"Sweet." He smirks, winking at me, and I try to pretend not to notice.

He hands me a clipboard and points to some chairs where I can sit while I fill it out.

I roll my eyes when I realize he didn't have to make me say where I wanted piercings, it asks on the paperwork.

I fill out the papers, hoping the fact that they didn't ask for an ID doesn't mean they're too sketchy at doing piercings.

When I hand him the filled out paper work and the money necessary, he looks it over and smirks up at me again.

"Right this way, babe."

"Don-don't call me that." I mutter, and he rolls his eyes and mumbles a 'whatever.'

"The- is there a- girl?" I ask.

"Yeah. That's where we're headed." He sighs.

He leads me to a room where a woman with flaming red hair pulled into a ponytail and only a few small tattoos sits, messing with her phone.

She looks up at us and smiles.

"Tits. Barbells."

"Must you be so crude, darion?" She rolls her eyes, and he repeats the action, handing her the clipboard before leaving the room.

"I'm kay." She smiles, holding out a hand for me to shake.

"Scarlett Rose."

"Gorgeous name." She smiles, directing me to sit down.

"So, barbells." She smiles.

"Mhm." I smile back.

"You seem nervous." She chuckles.

"Uh, yeah."

"You scared it's gonna hurt?"

"Sort of."

"Or that you'll get in trouble?" She smiles knowingly. "You are old enough, right?"

"I-"

"I'll give you the piercings even if you're not, you just have to promise not to tell or sue us or anything."

"I'm almost old enough." I chuckle nervously. "It's just- my boyfriend told me not to um- get piercings."

"Ahh. How come?" She raises an eyebrow.

I shrug. She nods.

"Well. Good luck." She chuckles. "Anyway, what I'm going to do is (pls bare with me I have no idea how this works) put some gel on to dumb you up, pierce them, put in whatever piercings you pick, and give you some stuff to clean them, and then in a few weeks you're gonna need to come back in so we can make sure you're not getting infections or anything, and then you're pretty much good to go. Sound good?"

"Yeah." I sigh out in relief.

"Alright. Let's go pick out your piercings."

She takes me to a room with different cases and shelves with piercings, and shoes me the one with nipple piercings.

I nervously look over all the piercings and decide on some with roses.

(Which do you like better)

"Cute." Kay smiles, taking the ones I picked back to the room we were in before.

"So if you just wanna undress, I'll get everything well need." I do as she said and take off my shirt and bra, July crossing my arms until she's ready to disinfect and numb me.

"Shit!" I hiss as she pokes the needle through, and she continues quickly and professionally putting in the piercing before moving to the other side.

"Ahhhh!" I hiss again.

"Sorry love." She mutters as she finishes up.

"What do you think?" She asks. I look in the mirror and smile.

"Thanks. I like them. Hopefully Luke won't be too mad." I mutter as I slip my shirt on without my bra, knowing it'll hurt too bad.

"Great. And again, good live." She smiles. "So you've already paid, yeah?" She asks as she gathers the things I'll need.

"Yeah, I did."

"Cool, well then take this, here's my card incase anything goes wrong or you need anything or have questions, make sure to clean them everyday for a while, and don't take them out for at least six weeks. I think that's all, you're good to go."

"Ok thanks so much, Kay!"

"Course. Like I said, call me if you have questions." She smiles and I nod and leave the shop nervously, going home with the excuse that I was babysitting Grayson's little brother for the morning.