4

After holding off till 1:00 the next day, i solemnly walked home.

I entered the house as quietly as possible and tiptoed to my room, walking in and closing the door.

I didnt want to know if luke or my mom was here. As far as i knew, only luke knew i was at Grays, but its quite likely he told my mom, and she wouldnt care so much that i stayed at Grays, but that i lied.

I sat on my bed, wondering what to do without my phone or laptop.

I decided to go out of my room and see who was home.

It was probably just luke, since my mom worked alot of sundays. Shes a social worker, so she works whenever shes needed, and has to go to other towns to help kids a lot.

I wondered to the kitchen, through the living room, and walked around upstairs, finally coming to my moms room, where luke would probably be.

I carefully opened the door a crack, so it didnt make any noise, but i could peek in to see luke sitting on the bed frowning as he went through his phone. He looked pissed, and i didnt really want to let him know i was here, because hed kill me, but hed be even more pissed if he thought i was late.

"Daddy?" I call softly.

His eyes snap up to me. I duck my head a bit as his gaze turns stern, looking at him from under my hair before my eyes fall to the floor.

"Come here."

I bite the side of my bottom lip as i glance at him, but i stand still, frozen with fear.

He points in front of him, repeating himself in a growl.

"Come. Here."

I tensed as i took a few steps forward, but didnt come all the way to him, just further into the room.

"Scarlett Rose, come here. Now." He said again.

"N-No." I squeak.

"Excuse me?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

OMG... The daddy voice is real. I shouldnt be so turned on.

"I- um..."

"Do you want to repeat that, little girl?" I shake my head, glancing at him from under my hair again.

"Are you going to come here? Or do i have to come get you?" He growls.

"I- I- Am I in trouble?"

"Have you done something to get yourself in trouble?" He asks, knowing the answer.

"Y-yes." I sigh.

"And what would that be?"

"I lied..."

"And?"

"And stayed at a boys house when you obviously didnt want me to." I give him slight puppy dog eyes.

"Come here, Scarlett Rose." This time i obey, and stand in front of him. He grabs my wrists, as if keeping me from running away.

"Did you tell my mom?" I ask.

"I should, shouldnt I?" He raises his eyebrows. I shake my head no.

"Your mom had to leave last minute, an emergency with a case, she said shell probably be two weeks, but she doesnt know. And im staying with you until she gets back."

"So you didnt?"

"Never got a chance."

"Please dont." I whimper, but i know id rather she know than luke, because i was legit afraid luke might kill me, with this tight grip on my wrists so i cant run.