28

This is filler as hell but since I haven't updated in forever it's okay I guess

When Luke wakes up it's still dark out and he hears Scarlett Rose crying and frowns, getting up and checking her room but she's not in sight, and he identifies the sound as coming from her bathroom and knocks softly on the door.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asks gently.

"Nothing!" She yells. He sighs.

"Why're you crying then? Can daddy come in?" His request is granted and he sees the girl sitting on the floor looking sickly pale and miserable. He can see her underwear stained with blood discarded on the floor but she's changed into a new pair, that however doesn't quite explain why she's sitting on the floor.

"What's wrong baby? You have cramps?" He asks gently, kneeling to rub her back.

"Yes... and I threw up." She whines and he coos. "I still feel sick, I don't wanna get up." She coughs gently and Luke nods, rubbing her back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry Babygirl, that sucks. I'll get go you some medicine, alright?" He asks and she nods, leaning against the wall. He hurried downstairs and returns with anti nausea meds as well as iburprofen and flu syrup.

Rose reluctantly and carefully takes all of them, trying hard not to make her stomach upset again. She brushes her teeth as well as she can without standing, Luke wetting her toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it and spitting in the toilet. "You want me to carry you to my bed? It's closer to a bathroom and then we can cuddle." She nods gently and he very carefully maneuvers her up and into his arms, trying not to jostle her so she won't feel any sicker and carrying her to his bed, setting her in gently and covering her up. "You wanna watch something and try to sleep some more?" Luke asks and rose nods. "Thankyou daddy."

"Of course babes. I'll go get some more water." He says after giving her the remote. He helps her prop up a bit so she can see the television. When he brings her a travel bottle of water she starts trying to gulp it and he quickly takes it back away before she can drink more than a swallow.

"If you drink like that you're gonna make yourself sick again. Sip." He scolds lightly and she smiles, obeying and taking a small sip before Luke close sir and lays it next to her in the bed. She decides on watching ratatouille and Luke chuckles, laying next to her after he's shut the lights all off and helping her maneuver gently so she's laying against his arm without making herself sick.

Rose is unable to fall back asleep with how miserable she feels but she cuddles up to Luke as he sleeps and slowly sips at her water occasionally while she watches the movie.

Luke wakes back up at 9, haven fallen back to sleep at around 6 and rose is now watching the princess bride. "You wanna try eating something sweetheart?" He asks, smiling and pecking her cheek.

"No." She pouts, feeling grumpy at not having slept much and overall crappy.

"Not even some crackers or chips or something? Or some sprite?" She softens at Luke trying to care for her and lightly shakes her head.

"I'm okay, Thankyou daddy. I think I'll get sick if I try right now." He frowns and nods, kissing her temple.

"I'm gonna go get myself something to eat, I'll be right back, alright?" She nods and he stands from the bed, heading downstairs. In standing he'd slightly jostled her around due to the bed movement and her laying on his arm and she whines as a wave of nausea hits her and runs to lukes bathroom to throw up, crying the whole time as she dry heaves because there's nothing in her stomach to expel, and then goes to her bathroom to brush her teeth before lying back down in lukes bed.

When Luke comes up and sees she's crying and she's moved from the middle of the bed more onto her side he frowns. "Did you get sick again, baby?" He coos, setting his food down and feeling her forehead.

She nods and whimpers. "Can I have a hot pad? My tummy hurts." She whines and Luke nods, rubbing to fetch her her little penguin stuffed animal that has a hot water bottle inside and boiling some water on the stove to pour in before bringing it to her. She thanks him and carefully kisses his cheek and he smiles and pecks her lips before eating his food while watching the movie.

Eventually rose gets more tired, laying down more and yawning, and falling asleep for a while.

When she wakes up lukes not in bed or the room which makes her whine. She slowly sips at her water and grabs the remote, turning the television back on after it timed out and picking a new movie. She frowns after a while when lukes not checked up in her and grabs her phone, texting him to find out where he is.

Working, baby. I'll be there soon, okay?

Unless you need me to get you something?

I'm okay, Thankyou daddy

She sighs and rubs her eyes, sipping her water and waiting. Luke comes in about a half hour later and kisses her forehead.

"How are you feeling babygirl?"

"Meh." She groans. "Everything hurts." She sighs. Her back hurts from laying down for so long and her neck hurts from propping her head up to watch tv and she has cramps and feels gross and it's only 11 am, she still has god knows how long to get through.

Luke frowns and leans down to leave gentle kisses on her stomach and she smiles. He grins at that, feeling satisfied at cheering her up a bit and gets in next to her, helping her roll so he can spoon her.

"I'm sorry baby, that sucks." Luke sighs, watching the movie with her and gently rubbing her stomach.

"You wanna try and eat some soup or something now?" He asks after the movie finishes and she sighs, the idea of eating sounds horrible but she probably should give it a shot.

"Sure." She hums. "But I don't want you to leave me." She whines and Luke chuckles, standing carefully and kissing her temple.

"Ill be back in like five minutes."