6

Luke's pov

It had been a few hours of hanging out with the boys and I could tell Rose was tired.

"Daddy?" She whimpered as all the boys left the room.yo get more pizza.
I turned around to look at her wide and teary eyes.

"Aww what's wrong, baby girl?"

"I don't know." She says as she covers her eyes with her hands.

I chuckle and pull her into my lap.

"Are you pmsing?" I ask in a baby voice, and she whines.

"Do you want to go home?" She thinks for a second before shaking her head. I frown.

"Why not, love?"

"I just don't."

"Alright. We can stay for a while. But we have to go home on no more than an hour, or it'll be passed your bedtime."

She shakes her head but I ignore it.

"Aww. How cute." I hear Ashton chuckle. She whines.

He raises an eyebrow and I mouth PMS. He nods.

"Hey rosy?" He asks. She hums into my chest.

"Do you want some ice cream?"

She nods and Ashton chuckles as he goes to get her some.

When the boys all come back in, we watched an episode of tv while we ate ice cream. When the show is over I start to stand up with her as she's half asleep.

"What are you doing?"

"Time to go home love."

"No, no, no!" She wiggles out of my arms and sits on the couch, cuddling into michaels arm.

"Why not?"

"Because, I wanna stay."

"Well you need to go to bed, cmon." Michael lifted her off the couch as I gestured for her to come to me.

"I don't want to." I picked her up as she pouted, while saying good bye to the boys.

I put her in the car and buckled her in.

"Why don't you wanna go home baby?"

"No reason."

"Don't lie to daddy." I say as I get in the car, and she squirms around, as I try not to notice.

"I just didn't."

"Really?" I ask in a suspicious tone, and she shrinks in on herself.

"No."

"Tell me, Scarlett rose."

"No."

"Little girl." I say warningly.

"Daddyyy..." she whines.

"Scarlett Rose."

She doesn't say anything. She's hiding something.

"Now Scarlett."

"I just- I thought you'd be mad. I kept cussing. I don't want you to spank me." She whimpers. I glance at her as she wipes tears from under her eyes.

"Oh, baby girl." I sigh.

SHES AO FUCKING CUTE.

And she's all mine...

I pull into our driveway and go to her side, unbuckling her and pulling her out of the car, carrying her inside.

"Of you thought you get a spanking, you should have stopped." I remind her. She buries her face in my neck.

"But I'm not gonna spank you. I know your just hormonal. Just be a good girl, yeah?" She nods.

"Sorry daddy."

"Yeah, babe. I know. I forgive you." I lay her in her bed and kiss her cheek.

"Night, sweetheart." I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Daddy?" She calls.

"Yes baby?"

"Can you call me baby girl?" I smile.

"Of course." I walk back over to her.

"Goodnight baby girl. I love you." She smiles as I kiss her all over her face.

"Gnight daddy. I love you too."

She kisses my cheek, and then I go to bed.

•••

I wake up to a scream and then a sob.

I jump out of bed and run into scarletts room.

She sits on her bed and sobs.

I immediately pick her up and she hits my chest and tries to push me away.

"It's ok baby girl, it's just me, it's just daddy." I bounce her as I walk around her room, and she sobs in my shoulder.

"Shh, what's wrong love? Did you have a bad dream?" She nods.

"Do you want to sleep with daddy?" I ask as I glance at her alarm clock.

2:00.

She calms down a bit and nods.

"Alright, cmon baby girl." I carry her to my room and lay her down, getting in next to her.

"What was your dream about, baby girl?"

"Daniel." I pull her into my chest further.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." She sighs, snuggling me.

"Alright. Go to sleep, love."

"Love you."

"I love you too, baby girl."