A Series of Unfortunate Events Only in Ouran!

When I was quite young and wild, being Dad's beautiful little vegetable, René's flower of annoyance, and Maman's ray of sunshine, I was taught life lessons

When I was quite young and wild, being Dad's beautiful little vegetable, René's flower of annoyance, and Maman's ray of sunshine, I was taught life lessons. Maman always had tried to teach me as much about good things as possible to face life head-on when I'm alone in the world. She told me that she doesn't want me to follow in her footsteps, which I had learnt so much to do.

"But why?" I asked as I leaned on her legs while she was sitting on a chair, pouting when realizing all that I had learnt so much about just so I could be like her, only escalated downhill.

Maman, as beautiful as she could ever be, lovingly picked me up and placed me on her lap, before retying my bangs up with the hair tie. "If you follow me everywhere, what will you do if I disappear?"

"You won't!" I bravely said, although I teared up when imaging her leave. "I won't let that happen!"

She chuckled while wiping my tears, then kissed my forehead before embracing me. "Alright," she calmly said as she rested her cheek at the top of my head and continued to hold me in her arms. "But I don't want you to follow in my footsteps, Sunflower," she exclaimed, making me face her again. "I want you to walk the path beside me and go even further than I could have ever dreamed."

It makes such a difference to have someone believe in you.

Over the years of growing up, I came across many different kinds of people: most who just didn't stay long, and very few who decided to mark themselves as permanent. Because of these people, I learn something new that becomes a life lesson.

I was sitting in class, feeling quite chipper since I had a wonderful day yesterday with my new friend, who also enjoyed my company. She was even kind enough to lend me her clothes for today.

Well... her uniform. I ditched the weird purple ribbons though since I'd rather be choked than wear such godforsaken strings that would give me an elegant kind of look. For those ugly buckled shoes, I replaced them with my own comfortable pair of leather boots. Although I was a little satisfied with the flowiness of the dress, it wasn't enough to make me completely comfortable.

God! I feel so bloated like a hot air balloon ready to rise to the sky!

A bag was dropped on my desk, waking me up from my happy trance. Blinking to snap out of my daydream, I lifted an eyebrow when realizing that it was my own bag that I had left behind in the music room yesterday, before glancing up to see the one who had dropped it. When seeing who it was, my eyebrows raised even more, if possible. "Thank you...?" I murmured questioningly, confused as to why René wasn't the one to hand me my bag.

"If you're wondering, no. I hadn't looked through your things," he said while adjusting his glasses. "Do try to keep in mind to always take care of your belongings."

"No, that's not what I had in mind," I mumbled as Kyoya took his seat, which was behind René's desk, currently empty. "I was expecting Tamaki to hand it to me."