Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me!

I sat on the stone ground, staring at the words engraved in the solid rock. White flower petals fallen from the tree nearby decorated it, including the bouquet of roses I placed before it.

Tomoe Akame.

With steady fingers, I traced his name, smiling when remembering our time together.

What would it be like here if he was still alive? He would have definitely joined the Host Club with that charming smile he had.

It would have all been great with him. If it wasn't for that heartless blue-eyed killer-

"Oh, thank goodness I found you," a voice came from nearby.

I glanced behind me to see Kaede, sweating as he breathed deeply. His expression was worrisome alright. As if he ran a marathon on a whole new level.

I smiled at him, amused by his appearance. "Didn't I send a message of my whereabouts?"

He nodded, taking his phone out. "Yeah... You know, I'm not getting any younger here, Miss Nanami."

"Heh?" I muttered straightforwardly. "That doesn't mean you're old, Kaede. At that age, I'd still feel energetic." I exclaimed with a smug grin.

"Touché," he chuckled.

Standing up, I patted Tomoe's grave before turning to my butler. "Did you come here by car?" I questioned.

"Yes. Do you plan on visiting someone?" he asked, leading the way back.

"Yup. You know me too well, Kaede," I laughed. "Why don't you move on from this job and... settle down?"

"Settle down?" he muttered, as if it's some foreign language.

"Yeah! You know... Start a family of your own? Isn't it tiring to be my butler for the rest of your life?"

"I find it quite fun, Miss Nanami. You're not like the other girls where they need to be spoon-fed for every small thing. Compared to them, you're pretty wild," he grinned as he unlocked and opened the car's door. "Besides, I'm still 25."

I shrugged, sitting inside. "Eh. But you should start hunting for a girlfriend at least. Everyone has a thing for butlers," I chuckled. "And you do seem good-looking."

"Thank you for the compliment," he answered, beginning to drive. "I'll keep that in mind."

I sighed in annoyance when remembering an awesome romance story that I came up with. "Love between a butler and a maid..." I murmured.

"What?" he hissed, his eyebrow twitching.

"Ah! Forbidden love between a butler and a high-class woman! Oh, so romantic~!" I gushed, praising myself after noticing Kaede's frustration growing.

"Your imagination is very unrealistic, Miss Nanami."

"It can be real if you try, Kaede~" I chuckled until my phone began to buzz. "A call?" I muttered, turning my screen on before I smiled. "Hello~" I seductively said, knowing this will disgust him.

"Hello to you too, Nanami-senpai," Hikaru answered smugly. "It's been a while."

"Did you miss me?" I teased.

"Yeah, right."

He doesn't sound like his usual self. Does this have to do with what I said to Kaoru?

"So... how's life?" I asked him.

Great way to start a conversation, Nanami. I bet Hikaru would definitely want to talk to you now.