All Falls Down!

Warning: if you fell in love with certain characters, prepare for your heart to break.

You have been warned.

Enjoy!
___________________________

"...Load it..."

"...hell with you... bastard... On it..."

I squinted, uncomfortable by the loud, yet muffled yells from nearby. Can't a girl just have her proper beauty sleep for once?

"...Wear tha... Identity, mate... secret..."

"Boys, zip it... can't wait... job to be done..."

"...We all do, sweethear'..."

Wait... why are there people around while I'm sleeping?

Slowly, I sneakily opened one eye, only to feel my stomach drop.

Three people stood nearby, them covering their faces with masks. But what frightened me the most was the man who stood between the other two.

I quickly shut my eyes, holding in my fear before noticing where Tashina was.

Her eyes were closed, and so was her mouth due to a cloth covering it. She peacefully laid on the ground, even though her ankles and wrists were wrapped tightly with ropes.

And so were mine.

Okay, Nanami. No matter how scared you are, you have to stay strong. For Tashina's sake right now.

"When do you think the two will wake up?" the woman of the 'three expendables' asked as she set a camera on a nearby table.

"Accordin' ta wha' I read," a very young looking guy with a light accent explained as he lifted up a bottle mostly empty, "in abou' twenny minutes."

The young guy sure sounded like an adult, but he seemed very scrawny. He's probably the brains of the group.

And the woman did sound very delicate, yet judging by the knives she placed on the table next to the camera, she definitely is the offender of the three.

The leader, however... was as well-built as he was the last time I saw him. Although he hid his face and hair, his aura felt the same like before.

But that doesn't mean he doesn't terrify me.

Quietly, I began working on untying my ropes. The three expect me to be awake in twenty minutes...

Alright, then.

My eyes still closed as I laid on the cold stone ground, I kept on peaking at the man with blue eyes. The type of eyes that could bring a whole tsunami rushing down on me.

"...Didn' ya say she had a cell?" the young man questioned his leader.

"I got rid of it. One hell of a butler she had, alright," he answered, making my heart explode.

My butler? As in...

Kaede?

What did he do to Kaede? Did he... kill him?! My Kaede?!?

He'll pay for this!

My eyes now burning by the salty tears that peaked out ever so slightly out of my lower eyelid, I held myself together. They won't hesitate to kill me as long as Tashina's still alive.

"And handsome too," the woman chuckled. "It's too bad he only had eyes for one thing."

"'twas the job," the nerdy man muttered as he typed in his laptop as if hacking into some sort of a file.