Cute Family Bonding Ideas: Hand-to-Hand Combat

When I was a child, waiting in hope for the season to shift to the next, marking down the days of a calendar in anticipation, cooking different foods and desserts in huge bulks to practice my culinary skills, I always loved having my father visit us

When I was a child, waiting in hope for the season to shift to the next, marking down the days of a calendar in anticipation, cooking different foods and desserts in huge bulks to practice my culinary skills, I always loved having my father visit us. Sure we had our fair share of gifts brought to us, even played games with him, and took him sightseeing around the area. But what I loved most about having him visit us was when he spent his time with us individually.

I loved princesses. Let's admit: who doesn't? Even René had a thing for princesses. He especially loved the idea of being pampered or spoiling one.

But if it weren't for Dad, I would've never liked princesses.

I mean, sure, he spoiled me with dresses or tiaras or marvelous cutlery, but what I really looked forward to were our tea parties.

He'd be sitting on a little chair of my table and chair set, and let me pour tea into his teacup while munching on biscuits and such, happy to have snacks without Maman's watchful eye to stop him. But most of all, it was what we discussed during our tea parties that made them more memorable and enjoyable.

Setting his teacup down on the saucer, Dad expressed his serious face. "There are numerous problems your kingdom is facing, my dear princess. You must attend to them, and as your royal advisor, I await your instructions," he stated, holding up a notepad to read from. "Let's start with Sir Kuma-chan's honey market. The number of customers that buy from him is slowly becoming less by the day. He asks assistance from your royal highness on what he could do to gain more customers again."

He'd watch me huff to myself, thinking deeply over his words, and silently fawn while snapping pictures of me with his camera. Either way, I'd come up with a set of solutions, and with his advice, check to see if they were valid enough or not.

"He should figure out why the customers aren't interested in his honey in the first place. There must be a reason behind it all... Maybe someone else set up a stall for honey at a cheaper price," I murmured, thinking hard about what else he could do. "Perhaps he could make a deal with the Baker Bunny to create a new set of deserts that involve honey."

It came to a point where my ideas were so creative and good, he'd note them down for future purposes, and praised me for being a thoughtful princess.

"The entertainment company that set up their branch in the north side of the kingdom haven't received any bit of interest from the people, no matter how much advertisement they had set up. It appears that the branch would soon disband. But maybe with your help, they can figure something out. Right, Princess?"

The north was a part of the kingdom that had a love for music. Companies that produced music have become so successful, they branched out to other regions of the kingdom, which only took interest in the music at first due to how popular it is in the north before they themselves also grew an appreciation for it.