Chaos and Beauty Intertwined!

The sky was dark, painted blue on blue one stroke at a time into deeper shades

The sky was dark, painted blue on blue one stroke at a time into deeper shades. The darker it became, the brighter the stars shone. The night breeze blew through the open window of Music Room #3, a room where beautiful jewels could be seen during the day, enchanting seekers of curiosity. The curtains danced along the air, causing the one sitting before the window a better view of the gleaming moon in the starry night sky.

For anyone, it would be quite a peaceful night, with the way the crickets chirped, singing sweet melodies, while the soothing air kissed his skin and whispered in his ears. But he couldn't think straight. He couldn't think of this moment as a time to relax.

His mind was wandering through chaos, a storm unfolding with raindrops falling from the sky of his thoughts onto his face, each droplet representing a memory. A memory of her.

He recalled the first time they ever danced together, the feeling of the warmth he held in his arms that made his frozen heart melt. The feeling of joy that erupted from the pit of his stomach as she smiled up at him with such a carefree aura, showing him how bright she shone, like a star in her own little world. And with the way she led him across the floor, he couldn't deny how she reminded him of a meadow of roses, gently swaying to the song of the wind.

Closing his eyes, he wished to drown himself more in the wonderful memories they shared, finding it more comforting than the reality he had to face where she was out of his grasp.

He remembered the little talks they had during club hours. How beautiful she sparkled when talking about the things she loved. There were times when she caused trouble, and became a little chaotic mess that made him wonder how he had taken an interest in her. But the doubt washed away the moment she laughed, her charming golden locks framing her face, her violet eyes gleaming in mischief; it was as if he was dared to fall in love with her, and he didn't refuse but let it consume him.

He admired her for how rare she was, so effortlessly herself, and the world loved her for it. He just wished she could turn around and notice the way his eyes lit up the moment he sees her. He wished he had the courage to walk up to her and tell her how much she means to him, how much he'd give up just to see her live a life of happiness that she deserved.

"Oh, there you are," her cheerful voice echoed in the room as she entered it.

His eyes widened a little, before glancing back at her in surprise. She was looking for him? Now that they were alone together, is this his chance to tell her?

Remaining silent when not knowing what to do, he watched her. She had her hands intertwined behind her back as she skipped towards him with a chuckle, the movement she made looking like a little dance she made of her own.

"It is beautiful tonight, isn't it?" she murmured as she glanced out at the moon in the sky after approaching him.

He agreed with her by silently nodding.