How to Be a Normaler!

Take 1
Hello, everyone! My name is Nanami Suoh, and I'm going to teach you how to be a normaler.

*Snorts* Get it? You know, combining commoner and normal... *Sweat-drops* I-It was funny when I thought about it... Heh heh...

Yeah, this isn't going very well.

(Author: Ya think?)

Take 2
Hello, everyone! My name is Nanami Suoh, and I am going to teach you how to be normal!

It's really hard, but you'll be fine in no time!

Now, the first step to be normal is...

Um...

Hang on...

*Takes out a dictionary* What is normal anyway?

(Author: Damn it, Nanami!)

Take 3
The first step to be normal is to have an annoying teacher by your side. The teacher also has to hold a long stick to punish you if you piss her off. But don't worry, she's too dumb. Period.

The second step: so you know how people always say to "be yourself"?

Well, don't do that.

Everyone is different in their own way. But if we're all normal, there's nothing that can distinguish each of us except for physical looks.

Yay! Being normal is so much fun! *Smashes down a whole table with a smile*.

(Author: Stick to the script!)

Take 4
The third step to be normal is to choose what type of "normaler" you want to be.

For example, you want to be a normal pilot. The type that has to study maps and understand how gravity works while controlling a plane. You also have to be cautious of all the passengers aboard your plane. There's also times when you feel very scared when driving a plane for the first time. And once you get the job, you're gonna have a hectic schedule.

Yup. Being normal is having a chaotic life.

But the road I was forced to take was being a normal lady.

So... change of plans. From here on, I'll just move to the next step, which is how to be a normal lady!

(Author: *throws script in the trash* I'm done with her).

Yes, a normal lady! Very... um... resourceful! It'll help anyone who wants to have an arranged marriage! Heh heh...

*Sighs*

Okay, let's keep it rolling.

Take 5
After my hardwork and training that has been going on for the last two months, I think I'm getting used to being a lady.

First, wake up very early in the morning and take a warm bath (which is nothing different than what I did back in Japan).

Then, walk to the closet with maids following behind. After picking out a specific dress, the maids help put on a corset (which is pretty painful if you ask me).

Once done and ready, go to the dining room to have breakfast. It may sound nice and pleasant, but if it wasn't for the rude teacher with the long stick, breakfast would have properly filled my stomach. The utensils used to eat, including the position, is very annoying. Especially the delicate way to swallow.

Then comes other lessons such as how to be modest (why? I have no idea). Such as gently sitting down, or having a balanced walk. Even keeping a smile plastered to my lips if a gentleman greets me. Which is placing a small kiss on the back of my hand!