Level One: Easy!

We stared down at the scrapbook, silence surrounding us as time passed by. Tashina and I couldn't utter a word after my statement about such a discovery. Especially after how long it's been since we've been on a scavenger hunt, the last one being with Tomoe.

I then began flipping through the pages, wanting to see what was the last picture Tomoe plastered before handing the book to me. As I turned the page to before where I first glued my picture, Tashina and I gasped, finding a missing area to where the picture was supposed to be.

What replaced it was a sticky note, definitely not placed by him.

'I know every picture counts.'

Fuming, I grabbed the note and teared it to shreds, wanting to do the same to the one who lies like an expert.

"What was that?" Tashina questioned, even though she knew the answer.

"Sick bastard," I muttered to myself. "He was planning ahead, alright."

I'll give him a point for that. He knows me too well after all.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a back-up plan of there's in case we were to escape," I explained, sighing in distress.

"So what now?"

"We can't do anything. All we do now is wait for Kyoya to show up with the cops," I murmured, laying on the ground out of stress. As I sat quietly, hoping to hear a word from the Shadow King, my cell vibrated. In excitement, I pulled it out of my pocket and instantly answered it. "Hello?"

"How foolish of me to leave your phone with you."

I froze out of shock, before slowly turning towards Tashina, my eyes widening as I did. "What do you want?"

I have to think straight and smart now. I can't let his words get to me. All I have to do is keep my mind intact and be as sly as a fox.

"You know exactly what I want," Cayden explained in an amused tone, the way Kaede used to speak to me.

Don't let him get to you. Kaede never existed.

"Well, that's a shame. We won't be coming any time soon," I answered, grinning even though he cannot see me. "Not until the police are here."

"I knew you would do that. Which is why we're getting things done quick."

I frowned, confused. "What do you mean?"

"You have twenty minutes to come back to us, or else we'll capture you all over again. And this time, you nor the princess will be able to run away," he said, his voice now twisted and dark. "Include the fact that we'll tear up the photo."

He knows how to find us? But how-

I blinked, pulling away my cell from my ear and stared at it. Kaede's image was displayed on screen, yet that wasn't what I was concerned about.

How can I be so stupid?

Dropping my cell to the ground, I jumped up and stomped on it, smashing it so it would no longer work.

I'm sorry, Kyoya. But I hope you'll be here soon.

"What are you doing?" Tashina hissed, gazing down at my now damaged cell.

"Hiro is a hacker. Of course he would trace and locate our whereabouts through Cayden's cell," I exclaimed, groaning. "It was the only thing I could do to avoid them finding us."

"But what about Kyoya? How will he know of our whereabouts?"

"Don't worry. I know he'll figure it out," I grinned.