On Hold

Aight

Aight. Here's the thing.

Don't freak out, I'm not ending the story, lol. I just need some time to plan for the next few chapters because this is going to be a giant leap for Nanami. Also, I just started college, so I have to figure out a way to balance my schedule.

But know this: I'll never abandon this story until I finished what I've started.

Usually, I post a chapter per month, and I'm really trying to minimize the number of total chapters in this story, 'cause I just don't like too many chapters in a story! I even came to a point where I'm recycling an A/N that I used before (which is why you see the many reads and comments, lol).

Anyway, the next time I post a chapter... I think January? Don't have the solid details yet, but I will be REWRITING/editing previous chapters, because now that I have a clear plan as to what direction the story is heading, I need to strengthen the plot from the top.

So to those of you who have started reading this story over the past few years, I know this'll sound pathetic, but if you wanna check out the previous chapters to see what I mean by a (major) rewrite, you'll be so surprised to read things you don't even remember reading (lol... sorry).

And that's all! Pls don't discontinue reading this story (pls), and I promise to publish the next chapter as soon as possible.

🌻𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!!🌻