U with me?

***Money's Parents In Multimedia***

Money's POV

I woke up with tubes all up in my nose and arms, I started buggin' out.

"Aye get me the fuck outta hea mane, right the fuck now" I screamed. I started trying to rise up out the bed. I tried to stand on my feet but collapsed on the floor causing pain to shoot up my back.

I yelled in pain and heard the door open. There was this calm and soothing voice that rang throughout the room.

"Jeremy, why the hell would you jump out of bed like that? You were shot fool, you don't ever wanna walk again huh?"

I looked up and seen that purple hair and chocolate skin. I know this girl ain't mine, but she gotta be if she's here and care about me right?

"Get up stupid!" She said as she walked over to me helping me back into the bed. She tucked me back in and pushed what I'm guessing is the medicine button. 

"Who are you?" I said grabbing her hand.

"I'd like to call myself your protector since I basically saved your life, but you can just call me Kenya." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Kenya? I've only met one Kenya that I can remember and that was back in high schoo-... Aye, you went to Lincoln high school didn't you?" I said rubbing my chin hair.

"Uhhhh, I bought you some food. I hope you like Caesar salad and fruit cause that's what your eating" she said avoiding the question.

I ain't fight her on it tho cause the meds was kickin in and a nigga was fucked up. She started feeding me the salad and it was lowkey heat as fuck.

I ate and feel asleep as she pulled out some books and started doing homework I guess.

FIVE HOURS LATER

Kenya's POV

I called into work for the last couple days since I been here with Jeremy. I just feel like I need to be here with him since nobody else was. The hospital couldn't get in contact with his family and who knows where his hood rat friends are?!

My phone started ringing so I turned down the tv in Jeremy's room and seen it was Jasha.

"Thank you for calling the beauty committee, this is cutie" I greeted into the phone.

"Girrrrrrl stop answering ya phone like that" she yelled.
I was cracking up and I guess I got a little loud cause J started stirring in his sleep.

"You still at the hospital with money"? She said.

I nodded as if she could see me. "Yeah, he gets discharged today so Ima see wassup with that, but lemme call you back boo.. He's up".

"Hey sleeping beauty, finally awake" I said grabbing his water and putting it to his lips. He drunk some then sat up to speak.

"Aye ma why you hea'? Are you mine or what?" He asked.

I adjusted in my seat and started explaining to him what happened in the club and what happened when he got shot. He nodded.

"The doctors been trying to contact your family but I guess they haven't been able to." I said.

"Yeah my parents ain't comin' to no hospital unless I'm dead. But I guess Ima go stay wit them when I get out".

I pulled the papers the doctors dropped off from off of the night stand and handed them to him, "well you better call them cause you're being discharged tonight". I said standing up. He nodded.

I grabbed the polo bag I had sitting in the corner and walked back up to him.

"C'mon lets get you dressed J" I said helping him sit up and started dressing him.

"You handin' out nicknames now huh?

"Yeah I guess so" I said smiling.

"Well I have one already, it's Money" he said smirking.

"Hmmm ion like it, so J will work fine for now" I said giggling the last part.

"I'll drop you off at your parents" I said as the nurse pushed him to my car in the wheelchair.

We got him in my car and we were heading to his parents house. After about 20 minutes, we pulled up to this big ass estate. I looked over to J and he simply rolled his eyes playfully.

"Don't make that face, it's not that big" he said and we both busted out laughing. We pulled up to the gate and he punched in a code. The gates opened up and we pulled up in the huge driveway.

I turned towards him and smirked. "Your parents taking application for a new daughter?" I giggled.

"Chill out ma'" he said with a smile showing his pearly whites, and for the first time ever I found him extremely attractive.

I parked the car and went to the trunk to grab his bag.

"You need help papa?" I asked giggling

"Haha very funny, I'm good tho grandma"

This woman who didn't like a day over 30 and a man who had a body of a young man but his hair was grey came out onto the porch.

"Oh my snookums, I was worried sick about you!" The lady screamed running towards him.

"Ma chill out you gone re-injure me" he said with a slight smirk.

"You scared me half to death little boy, got me worrying. You know I can't do hospitals after Adrianna" she said genuinely upset.

"I know ma, I'm sorry" he said wrapping his free arm around her and kissing her forehead.

He looked up the stairs causing me to look up. The man who I assumed to be his father looked unpleased.

"Meet me in my office whenever you get settled into your room son" he said waving for his wife to join him back in the house. She followed him and turned towards me. I guess she just now realized I was standing there.

"And bring your friend in too, I cooked dinner" she said grabbing ahold of her husbands hand.

"You don't gotta stay ma, my peoples are a lot" he said with a shy smirk.

"Nah it's cool. I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while. And how many people get to say they ate in a house like this?" I said to calm down his nervousness.

" ight, well come on" he said leading me up the steps and into his parents home.

We get up to his room and when I say it is HUGE! This bitch is as big as my damn apartment.

"Thank you for everything man. You ain't have to help me the way you did. Ion know why you did but I'm glad" he said looking toward the floor. I felt my cheeks getting warm and I nodded.

"You're welcome, now go see what your dad wants before he comes up here and whoop you" I said laughing.

"Yeah yeah ight, I'm sure my moms in the kitchen. She don't get a lot of company so she gone talk to you a lot. Lemme know if it's too much" she said shyly.

"I'm sure she's cool, come on".