7.

I hope y'all fuck with this chapter like I do. Love y'all and COMMENT PLEASE💛💛💛💛

I woke up to loud banging on Jeremy's front doors and I jumped up. I turned over in the bed and shook Jeremy.

"Wake up J! Somebody is banging on the front door!" I said in a groggy voice. He sat up and grabbed his gun off the night stand.

"stay up here" he said and slid into some classic adidas sweats and a wife beater. I sat up in the bed with my knees to my chest. My heart was now pounding and I literally felt like I'd throw up. He noticed the worry on my face and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and looked me in my eyes.

"Stay up here until I get back up here Kenny... Ight?" He said and I nodded. He exited the room and the knocking stopped.

It was quiet for a while and then I heard a scream and some groaning. I immediately got up grabbing the gun he kept under his mattress and exited the room. I made it down the hallway and took his back stairwell so no one could know I was coming. I made it down stairs and slid into the kitchen without being seen.

I peeped around the corner and seen Sunny and his crew all beating on Jeremy. My eyes were watering and my body was so hot. I came around the corner as two of them was holding him up by his arms and Sunny had a gun pointing under his chin. I gasped and everyone turned around. Jeremy's eyes popped open.

"Get back Kenya!" He slurred out and I shook my head no.

"Put the gun down now!" I demanded sunny but he laughed in turn.

"Look bro dis bitch think she gangsta cause she fuckin dis nigga, lemme smoke dis hoe" he said pointing his gun to me and I kept the gun on Sunny. Sunny shrugged his shoulders, " go for it, ion like da bitch no way" he said in a laugh. The boy laughed and aimed the gun.

As soon as he aimed it at me I put my gun on him and shot him 4 times in the chest. He hit the ground and everybody even Jeremy looked at me shocked.

"Yo get this bitch y'all" Sunny demanded his team but they didn't budge. His face turned red. They nodded and let go of Jeremy dropping him to the floor and they headed over to me.

I sent one shot to each of their heads dropping them on the floor as well. As soon as the second one hit the ground, Jeremy twisted Sunny's arm grabbing the gun and pointing it at him.

"Just kill me nigga, if you bout it" Sunny said and I laughed.

"No J, let him live" I said in a calm voice. Jeremy's face turned up.

"Fuck you mean let him live Kenny?" He said irritated.

"Let him go, we already got 3 dead bodies. We don't need 4. Plus the chase is better. He walked into this, if we chase him down for a kill, it's better" I said setting the gun down onto the bar next to me. They both looked at me like I was crazy but Jeremy let him go.

"Yo best bet is to disappear bruv cause if I catch ya ass Ima kill ya ass on sight" Jeremy said in a low voice before releasing him.

Sunny took off running out of the house never looking back. I went into the kitchen to wash my hands and then I pulled my sports bra and joggers off throwing them into the laundry room. I seen Jeremy staring at me like the last rib at a bbq. I smirked and grabbed one of his clean shirts of  the clean basket and just went commando. When I turned around he was on a phone telling people to come clean up his house ( the bodies). I walked past him and he grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"Where ya going Kenny?" He said Ina low voice that made me wet as hell. I grinned.

"I'm going back to bed, ya coming?" I said with a smirk. He nodded and followed me up stairs. I grabbed the first aide kit out of his hall closet and cleaned up his face before we both got in his bed. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him with his chin nuzzled into my neck. We always cuddled but this time, it was different and knew we both felt it.

I knew I'd have to explain to him tomorrow about how I knew how to shoot like that and why I acted so mellow about it but right now I just wanted to sleep so I closed my eyes and dis just that!

Hey babes💕 I hope y'all fucks with this chapter like I do. Kenya got cray cray right? Haha COMMENT & VOTE!!!!!!!