I knew it..

Kenya's POV

"Mommy mommy wake up!!" I heard Salem yell as she bounced on top of me. My eyes popped open and I frowned.

"What's going on Mommy's girl?" I said sitting up worried.

She stood up in the bed and put her hands on her hips. I rolled my eyes cause I knew she was about to be dramatic about something.

"I got tea ta spill mommy" she started and I shook my head, my damn child.

"Mama it's this lady downstairs in da kitchen. She got on yo house clothes and she keep smilin all in my face. Ion know her mama and 'member you and daddy said don't talk to strangers" she said looking at me not taking one breath. She looked at me signaling for me to say something and I giggled.

"I'm following you stink" I said sitting all the way up. She could y'all for hours. She get that shit from her social ass daddy. I thought.

"Anyways, then daddy come in and say 'this ya auntie Adri' gone say hi ta her'" she said trying to sound like her father and I lost it. I busted out laughing so hard and loud that the baby started moving and I peed a little.

"Oh shit, I just pissed on my fucking self" I said annoyed.

"Awwwwwww you cussed mama, you gotta put money in the swear jar" she said pointing at me and giggling.

"Oh hush little girl. Go get dressed, we gotta take ya auntie to the store" I said getting outta bed and stripping the linens off the bed. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes ma'am" she said leaving our bedroom and going to get dressed.

I stripped out of my soiled night gown and put my robe on. Picking up the linens and my gown and heading to the laundry room to clean them.

I noticed Jeremy and Adrianna were sitting on the couch watching Martin. He had on the same clothes from yesterday, but just as other nights he's spent away from the house, he showed signs of cheating.

His collar of his T-shirt was messed up, He had red marks on his neck and he even had a little lipstick on this collar as well. I shook my head and continued down the stairs and into the laundry room.

A few moments later, I hear the door close behind me and I knew it was him. I continued loading the washer and grabbing the stool to get the detergent off of the top shelf. He reached up and grabbed it before I could and held it out for me to take it. I rolled my eyes once more.

"I was getting it, I don't need your help" I said with venom snatching the soap out of his hand and unscrewing the top. He smacked his lips and sighed.

"Good morning to you too" he said dryly and I almost dumped all the laundry detergent in the bottle onto his dumb ass head. I swear fo m&m's.

"You know the least you could do, is to take a shower before you come in here trying to be sweet on me" I started and I started the washer and gave him my undivided attention. "You still have lipstick on your neck and collar" I said walking past him.

He turned around and looked to the floor.

"You even smell like a cheap bitch. At least before you used to hide the shit, no you just rubbing it in a bitch face" I whispered and I forced tears back.

He dropped his head as I slid out the door. I rubbed my stomach to calm myself  as I walked past our wedding portrait and family pictures. We used to be so happy. I don't know where we went wrong but I don't know if I can do this anymore.

My thoughts were interrupted by my daughter asking for help with picking out her outfit. I sucked up my negative thoughts and smiled at my beautiful daughter.

"Okay, go ahead and pick out a few things you wanna wear and I will help you when I get out the shower" I said a little out of breath. She smiled,

"Okay mommy, thank you!" She said running back up the stairs. I peeked my head into the living room seeing Adrianna.

"I'm gonna shower and get Salem dressed and then we can head out" I said and she nodded.

"No rush girl, you're pregnant. Take your time!" She said and it felt genuine. I smiled lightly and nodded heading up the stairs and showering.

LATER THAT DAY

We were at the mall and we had been having a really good time. Salem and Adrianna are getting along great and I honestly like her. Maybe I was being a little rough on her at first, but she seems like good people.

We decided to go to the food court and get some Chipotle and ice cream. We ordered our food and the whole time I seen this girl staring at me and Salem. She looked to be about 21 or 22, she had a little baby with her in a stroller.

I thought I was being paranoid so I ignored it, but even Adri noticed it. She sat Salem's juice down in front of her and leaned over to me.

"You see that girl staring at us?" She whispered as I put Salem's headphones on her ears so she couldn't hear us talking. I nodded.

"Yeah, I thought I was tripping at first. I don't know her though." I said honestly. I had never seen this girl before.

"Well it looks like we gone find out who she is cause she is on her way over here" she said and I looked up at the girl as she appeared in front of me.

"Hi, my name is Janae. You uh, don't really know me but you will be hearing about me real soon" she said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

I noticed her lipstick color was the same color as the lipstick that was on Jeremy's collar this morning. I sighed and turned up Salem's headphones.

"What should I be hearing out you and from who?... I don't even know you" I said with a small smirk, playing dumb.

"Oh you gone know about me, cause our kids share something in common" she said with a devious smile.

"Oh yeah? And what is that?" I said standing up holding my belly. She crossed her arms across her chest and smirked.

"Jeremy is both of their dads" she said and I stumbled back a little, not expecting her response.

Everything got blurry and the room started spinning.. I felt myself lose balance and fall onto the ground. The fall felt like forever. Her words hit me like a semi and she knew it.

I heard Adrianna's and Salem's voices but they sounded so far away. I couldn't ice my body and everything got blurry. The last thing I heard was Adrianna scream "call 9-1-1" before everything went dark.

I'm sorry I've been home so long y'all. My life has been nuts. I was in a crazy car accident, school, work,life! Lol but I'm back and this is probably my favorite chapter I've ever written! ENJOY 💚