🌻

Tell me what's on yalls minds? Y'all have a good week or what? Lemme know lemme know!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT YALL✨✨

This book is ending soon tho y'all so get ready lol
Anyways on with the update...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Kenyas POV

I shot out all the cameras so Sunny couldn't watch us and went back around the front to wait on Jeremy. As soon as I came around the corner I was met with a gun was shoved into my face. It was a light skin boy with curly hair and a beard.

"Whea ya think you goin lil lady?" He said with a heavy accent. I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing I was in a messed up position.

"Put ya gun on da groun' and put ya hand up" he said with the gun still to my head.

I did as he said and he shoved me towards the side entrance. We got in and he took me into a small room shoving me onto the cold hard floor. I groaned and looked up at him.

"You a sexy ass bitch, after we kill ya fuck ass nigga, Ima fuck da shit outta ya lil ass" he said slamming the door closed.

I laid there crying for what seemed like hours. I don't know what I did to deserve to be here. All I wanted to do was get my sister and I still haven't seen since I've been here.

I laid on the ground for what felt like ages, then the door busted open.

"Well well well, long time no see Purple Beauty" Sunny said walking in. I crouched over in the corner trying to get as far away from him as possible. He giggled lowly.

"Oh don't cha run from me, I'm ya new daddy" he said slamming the door shut and unbuckling his belt. I screamed out for help but all I heard were his men laughing from the other side.

"Ayo Chink, go get that bitch ass nigga Money and make him watch me fuck tha shit outta his bitch" he said pulling the belt out of his belt loops and throwing it to the floor.

He unzipped his pants and waited for them to bring in Jeremy. I laid their crying my eyes out as he stroked himself and moaned lowly.

"Ima fuck dat lil pearl up, I bet it's nice and pretty huh?" He said as the door was opened and the two men brought in a beat Jeremy. He didn't even look like himself because His eyes were swollen shut.

I yelled in pain from what I saw. He was a mess and I didn't want to see him that way. Sunny grinned and walked towards me, grabbing me by my wrist and tying me to a pole with rope. I yelled out but it was falling on deaf ears.

This is how I was gonna leave this world. Being raped by a angry bitch made nigga with the love of my life beaten nearly to death in the corner of the room.

I thought I deserved better. I worked hard and did everything I could to make a better life for me and the people I loved but this was it.

I shut my eyes tight preparing for his next move. He dropped his pants and sloppily kissed me on my lips as I tried to bite at his lips and I was finally successful. He leaned up with blood dripping from his lip.

"I guess Ima have to do this the hard way" he said pulling out his gun and lifted it over my head. Then it all went black.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
I I know it's short but I had to update before y'all tried to cash me ouside😂😂😂 love y'all😘 COMMENT & VOTEEEE