For love pt. 1❤️

Not edited but written with love so don't judge lol  I also am changing Kenyettas age to 17 and Kendrick to 18..anyway, on with the update.....

Jeremy POV

"Baby you doing okay?" I asked Kenya as I set up our dinner that room service just dropped off. She was in the jacuzzi tub taking a bubble bath that I ran for her.

After I finished talking to my dad, I went to my parents room and got her to make her evening better. I had the staff decorate our room and she loved it.

"Baby you almost done? The food is here" I said and she came out of the bathroom in her robe and her hair pulled into a bun

She waddled over to me and I placed a kiss on her hand then say her into my lap.

"This food smells good as fuck baby" she said digging into my plate and stuffing a piece of sautéed broccoli in her mouth.

"Aye lil girl dat was mine" I said and she giggled getting out of my lap and sliding into her seat.

She picked up her fork and I slapped her hand.

"We pray before we eat. You know da drill" I said and she smacked her lips while bowing her head and closing her eyes, I did the same.

"Dear lord, we thank you for this hea food that you've blessed us with. Thank you for blessing us with each other because I honestly don't know where I would be without this woman. I ask you to bless the hands that prepared this meal and bless the food so that it can be of nutrients to our bodies. Amen"

"amen" she said digging into her steak.

"Baby my cousins Marco and Gio will be here in a few hours from Puerto Rico. They are gonna help me out with business and I plan on passing it along to them once you have the baby" i said and she looked up at me with wide eyes.

" Your gonna do what?"

" I'm gonna leave the game baby. I want our daughter to be safe at all times. It would kill me if something bad happened to either one of yall because of some shit I started"