Life as we know it

NOT EDITED LOL SORRY!

JEREMYS POV

"So he kept you hostage?" Kenya asked while she rubbed her stomach. We were all sitting in our living room. Kenya, my parents, Kenyetta, and I.

She was telling us where she been and the story was crazy as hell.  I couldn't imagine my little sister going through all this shit and it all just pissed me off.  I'm her big brother, my sole job is to protect the people in my life and I couldn't protect my baby sister.

"So where can this nigga be located?" I asked and everybody turned to me. My sister shook her head at me and wiped a tear.

"I don't want you to get in to any trouble over me, I'm just blessed I made out home to you all" she said and i nodded but i had plans of getting this nigga.

KENYAS POV

Something was off but I just couldn't put my finger on it.  Her story had so many holes in it. I mean she was pronounced dead and all of a sudden, she just pops up in good shape, in three hundred dollar shoes looking like a million bucks.

I didn't want to say anything and take this moment away from Jeremy but we had to be cautious. We've experienced some threats to our lives since he got out the game.

The young boys want to earn respect fast and taking out an OG, J would call himself, well get them that kind of respect.

I want to be wrong so I really hope she is genuine. I'm to pregnant and to grown to be worrying myself about this kind of thing.

We finished talking and en everybody was becoming restored restless so we decided to call it a night and Jeremy's parents headed out.

"I'll be over tomorrow to take you to the doctor, I love you baby girl" his mom said hugging into Adrianna.

"Love you baby girl" their dad said kissing her forehead and they left out work Kenyetta behind. 

"I'll call you tomorrow sis,  this shit crazy!" She said leaving out the house.

I turned around and Jeremy was at the bar pouring a drink and Adrianna was wandering around looking at all the artwork on the walls.

"I'll show you where you'll be sleeping, follow me" I said as I walked down the hallway and into the guest bedroom on the top floor. 

"The linen are fresh and the bathroom is clean.  There are some hygiene products under the sink and towel in the bathroom closet. I'm gonna bring you some things since we're about the same size and tomorrow wecan go shopping" I said and I smiled lightly.

"Okay,  thank you" she said in a low tone. I nodded and started walking towards the door.

"How long have you and my brother been together?" She asked and I turned to face her and she had a cheesy grin on her face.

"Almost 7 years" I said as I shut the door and headed to the laundry room to get some clothes for her. 

I felt arms wrap around my waist and a warm kids on my neck. Smelling Jeremy's cologne I smiled lightly at him.

"Baby I cant believe I have my baby sister back. Man I thought she was gone.  This is a second chance!" He said excited.  I didn't wanna rain on his parade but somebody needed to ask.

"So you buy that pimp story ?" I asked folding up a pair of legging and a hoodie.

"What you mean 'am I buying it '?" He said unwrapping his arms from around me and mugging me slightly.  I sighed and turned to face him.

"I'm just saying the story doesn't add up.  She's been in the same city, same state as us.  She literally shops at the same Wal-Mart as us and you've never spotted her?" I said and he shook his head but didn't respond so I took that as my okay to keep going.

"She says he pimped her out down on Hell Road, but you have warehouses down there.  You know every pimp that hustles down there and all their girls" I said and he shook his head again.

I stopped talking since he wasn't responding. I turned back around and grabbed a new pair of underwear we have for guest or accidents and he smacked his lips.

"You just mad cause all my attention aint on just you and Salem anymore.  Don't be selfish all ya fucking life! I'm going out" he said storming out and i rolled my eyes.

If he wants to be dramatic then that's fine by me.  I've slept in our bed alone so many times since the start off this pregnancy that him being gone don't mean shit.  I'm used to it for the most part.

I asked the clothes around to the guest bedroom where Adrianna was staying and knocked twice before I opened the door and she was on the phone I  the bathroom whispering.  I couldn't make out what she was saying so I knocked on the bathroom door and sat the clothes down on the bed.

She opened the door with the phone hung up and she had a nervous smile. 

"Here's the clothes,  I'm gonna taller you tomorrow top get new clothes so you don't gotta wear my old ones" I said and she nodded yelling goodnight as I left the room.  I returned it with a warm smile.

Shit was about to be crazy.  I just hope our relationship is strong enough to make it through.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS BOOK STARTED OF THE YEAR AT #429 IN THE ROMANCE GENRE!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for y'all support, keep reading and voting to get us to number ONE! I LOVE YOU ALL❤❤